GAAAAHHHHHHH getting the better of me today :(

Usually I do really well controlling my broodiness but yet ANOTHER person has announced the birth of their baby on facebook today. 18 months seems like forever away and I know we're waiting for a reason and I want to spend some time living with OH first, but it's not so far away that it seems impossible but it's too early to start preparing. I feel so BLAAAHHH today :( I just can't wait until it's me booking a midwife appointment, giving birth, getting puked on, bathing my baby, having to drag them out of shops when they're having tantrums etc. I'm also terrified we'll get there and something will be stopping us TTC :(
Sorry to be such a moaning minnie, just had to let it out somewhere!
Got a driving lesson at 2 and don't want to go, but it's a step closer to being able to TTC so just got to persevere!
Sorry again everyone xx

My close friend text me in the night to say she has gone into labour, don't get me wrong - I'm happy for her (she's 12 days over) but it's still not fair!!!

Yeah, I feel kind of torn because while I'm pleased for them, I wish more than anything it was me! :p What bugs me more is people who have babies, then complain about them. Not just "they're being a bit of a handful" and a little moan, full blown going on about how shit it is having kids.
Grrrrrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->