Gagging for no reason?

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
Is anyone else super gaggy? I feel like I could gag at any minute but it's like it's for no reason.

I don't smell anything weird, I haven't seen anything weird, and I'm not nauseous or anything. I'm not vomitting either. It's just been this weird gag feeling all day long.

I didn't have morning sickness with my 1st two kids, do you think this could be the start?

This has been me the past two weeks, off and on. Yesterday just standing up caused me to gag, but usually there's at least a little exercise involved, like stairs or a couple steps worth of running that will do it. Or sitting the wrong way will do it too. All very irritating. I feel your pain!

Yes! I've had that a lot this pregnancy. I didn't have it last time. And just like yours, it is very random. From 5-8 weeks, my gagging included 24/7 nausea but no vomiting. Then at around 8 weeks, I started gagging at random a lot and it would bring on random terrible bouts of nausea but still no vomiting. Starting halfway through last week, I have found that I just gag at random. It is no longer accompanied by a bout of nausea. But occasionally I feel like the gagging is going to lead to vomit just coming up out of nowhere. So far it hasn't. But that's how it feels.

Could definitely be the start of it! Though I find for me, my gag reflex is heightened when pregnant anyway (brushing my teeth for example, ugh!). I gagged on my toast the other morning on the way down...it was silly.

Yes, I've had lots of that too lately. No vomiting, just gagging. For some reason it gets worse if I raise up my arms, like when I'm shampooing my hair or putting on a sweater. Go figure. Brushing teeth and flossing are getting harder to do every day...

I'm glad I'm not alone, this is crazy! And I'm glad I'm not vomitting (yet?) but gagging isn't to much better. I think about the word and it happens. I get out of the car and it happens. I've never had this before and keeping trying to convince myself it's all in my head. I do better if I have a piece of candy in my mouth but I can't do that all day long.

I've been gagging every morning when first waken, think its the thought of trying to make myself eat something, until this morning when I was actually sick, had some melon and blueberries, wont be eating that again! Really hoping its not ms kicking right in now! :cry:

x

I am SUPER gaggy. Literally everything makes me gag and it's not necessarily smells. I can just look at something or gag and I have noticed that certain rooms in my house make me more gaggy lol it's weird! Having candy in my mouth definitely helps! I have been eating tons of jolly ranchers. But if I start out the morning with one flavor and I cannot switch flavors for the rest of the day or that will make me gag lol

this post made me laugh out loud, i'm super gaggy! good to know i'm not alone. it's especially worse in the morning. if i wake up late, brushing my teeth is literally the worst experience of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->