Gah.It's so hard.

Nettybee

Trying to concieve #1
Reaction score
It's so hard waiting to try for a little one.I have baby on the brain all the time and wish my fiance' and I could try right now.But we can't because we wanna be stable financially before we start trying.It makes me so sad to have to wait even though I know it's for the best.Anyone feel the same way?​

I'm in exactly the same situation as you are sweetheart! It's terribly difficult, isn't it? You're not alone sweetheart!
Beca:wave:

Yes it's tough, we all feel there are too many babies around and none are ours... I want one!!!

Thanks Beca! Good to know i'm not alone.

It is very difficult.

@Cinnamon: I want one too!

It's so hard going places because of all the little ones.

Yeah I'm in the same place more or less. But I find that it helps me imagining our life with our LOs in a few years, when finances are sorted and we are comfortable. And then comparing that picture to what it'd be like if I had a baby right now, with all the financial worry and the insecurity and the not knowing what the future will bring.
That reminds me that I've got good reasons to wait. And thinking about what it'll be like when the time comes and planning things in my head keeps me busy till then.

Yeah im in the same situation hun, waiting to save up and move house before we TTC, and it keeps getting put off, really frustrating! x

I feel the same too, we're waiting until we get married (four months time) but I just want one NOW. I'm not the most patient of people at the best of times! And I can see hubb to be's point about waiting cos I don't want to not fit in my dress and be throwing up all day. I think the last few months of waiting go SO slow...!!

I'm going to cheer mysef up with a baby mag (my new obsession) on the way home from work!!

Right there with you hun.
Other girls have said what i was going to say, it will all be worth it in the end when you can spoil your baby rotten lol. (Thats what i keep telling myself even though its very hard)
x

Me too. My heart is saying go for it now but my head is saying wait longer so we have more money behind us.

Thanks for all the replies!

I'm really glad there are others who understand.It makes me feel alot better knowing there are others out there who do.I know my fiance' doesn't most of the time.I think he gets a little annoyed sometimes when I get upset about it and feel like crying and I even do cry sometimes.

I know it will be worth it in the end.When we finally get settled and we can bring our little ones into the world.But i'm impatient.lol

And I wanna have my kids when i'm young.I know I have years ahead of me but it's just so darn hard waiting..

Thanks again! =)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->