Gahh - Getting big!

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Whenever I have Caitlyn on my knee i can't do anything else anymore! :rofl:

She grabs everything my hair, my drink my phone, the laptop whatever it is.

I'm so so proud of her :happydance: She's been doing it for a while but just mentioned it now as I was trying to text a friend and she kept pinching my phone off me :rofl:

Big girl :cloud9:

Mine shoved my mascara down her throat earlier!!! :dohh:

Cute sometimes, scarey others!

Yeah, was in a cafe the other day and got hot chocolate in my face and everywhere, white top too :-(

the hair pulling irritates me, and she does it on purpose :rofl: considering chopping it all off

:rofl: YES! She knows when it's up if she pulls the back it will come down enough for her to pull my ponytail!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

Chloe always seems to have a strand or two of my hair wrapped round her fingers!!!

:rofl: The only thing that has stopped me so far from chopping it is that we are doing family pics next month :rofl:

:rofl:
Don't you think it would make the even more memorable Vickie?

Thanks for giving me some hair chopping (G.I. Jane style) moments to look forward to in the future guys!:lol:

Oh and Amy,I saw Caitlyn's pics the other day and couldn't belive how grown she was! :cloud9:

Seth has taken to baching the keyboard when Im on the computer which is probably quite clever but really annoying

xxx

Well done!

Ella is the same , today i went to a cafe for cake and she grabbed it and bit a chunk out!

jack loves bashing the laptop and hair pulling although the more i scream the more he pulls x x

callum now climbs up onto the settee!! so nowhere is safe!! only time i can have a cup of tea without risk of it being spilt is in front of the computer!!

he pulls my hair, so much so that i have little stumps of hair around my hairline where he's snapped it off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->