Gahh which pram!?

Dreamcypher

Oliver Valentine
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I cannot make my mind up about what type of pram to get!

Now the problem is that I am absolutely in love with the Stokke Xplory. Problem after this problem is that I own an X reg Daewoo Matiz and from what I have read from reviews it looks like there may be battles of getting it in the boot. There really is not much boot space :( Not going to be getting another car until Jubilee dies on me :-s

Does anyone own an Xplory and get along fine with a small car and baby in the back? The car is a 5 door, so that is no problem, it's mainly boot space.

Aside the Xplory, OH really loves the Mamas and Papas Urbo after we looked at it and 'test drove' it in store. Does anyone own an Urbo and how much would you recommend it?

I really want a compact and light weight pram, but also would like LO to be higher up than the usual standard of pram, but I can't seem to find any like this! Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations?

Lots of thanks :D

For us it was between the Xplory and Bugaboo Cameleon. Problem with the Xplory is that it doesn't fit anywhere as it's quite bulky, we went for the Cameleon in the end, can't recommend it enough :thumbup:

Have you seen this pram?
https://www.babyzen.com

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->