Gail Prediction...**update - she was right!! **

bump wanted

Reaction score
Had my Gail prediction delivered today and...

She says, she see's conception happening very soon...before April 2011

I will have a happy healthy 9 months and give birth to a little girl who will have jet black hair (and lots of it)...she will be petite. She then goes onto say I will conceive again in 2012 and give birth in 2013 to another little girl!

So...Me and OH both have dark hair and neither of us are big! my MIL went to see a physic and she told her my OH would have another baby...a girl...

Watch this space or a load of tosh??

I also had a reading from Gail who told me I would concieve end of Feb, beg March. I also had one from psychic Star who had good ratings but has since been seen as a fake! She told me I would concieve Feb, well I guess I will soon be able to make up my own mind whether I thinks she's a fake or not! xxx

Good luck:thumbup:.
I had a reading from Jenny and she said bfp Jan 2011- wrong!
And Gail has predicted a bfp this month so hopefully she's right:happydance:. It's all just a bit of fun and helps pass the time:thumbup:

Yes but when you have the TTC bug you wanna believe it!! xx good luck xx

I also had a reading from Gail who told me I would concieve end of Feb, beg March. I also had one from psychic Star who had good ratings but has since been seen as a fake! She told me I would concieve Feb, well I guess I will soon be able to make up my own mind whether I thinks she's a fake or not! xxx

I'm beginning to think the same as well with Psychic Star, she told me last year Jan 2011 now she's telling me Jan 2012... Cheri 22 and Brooke 777 told me March conception or April 2011... I was told by another lady March as well, my friend said March/April with TWINS... :lol: Guess we'll see...

I'm gonna get a reading from Gail, I really liked her reading. She was more indepth, gave you more than just a conceive date and gender... :)

Ok ladies so my advice...get a gail prediction!! Babyluck's was right and I got my bfp on saturday!! Hoping and praying its a sticky one!! Xx

Well I had a scan today... 1 day off 10 weeks pregnant!! she's not done too bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->