Gained weight TTC, wanna join me loosing it?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Well as the title says i have gained weight TTC, getting pregnant is taking much longer than i had hoped so i'm taking charge of my body again. Been a good girl at the gym all week and intend to keep it up. Also ordered the Jason Vale juice diet book today '7bls in 7 days' so i'm thinking of giving that ago (it's the one Jordan did). I only want to loose what i gained so 10-12 pounds so that would really set me on my way. Anybody fancy joining me? XXX

Sure! I gained weight because of the medication I'm on.....and......well.....I stopped exercising. :rofl: :rofl: I'm now at my heaviest. :blush: :cry:

Hi DaisyDuke, well done for starting to take control. :hugs:

I have been trying to lose weight before I finally get my :bfp:. I have managed 1 1/2 stone so far, and still going. I am only 4ft 11 so carrying extra weight means I look bigger.

I would love to keep in touch to follow our progress.

For me personally, going to the gym is almost impossible. I have other children and a DH that I need to take care of too.

However, we do have a Wii. SO for my birthday my DH got me wii fit and its amazing!! I do yoga and muscle training also some cardio and lots of posture and balance training too. The weight is just dropping off.

And for those ladies who are interested, there is a whisper that Yoga can help you concieve. Something to do with how it helps you relax. Fingers crossed I can say 'it worked for me'!

:hug:

thats great that you are taking control of you body! it seems when we start ttc we forget about everything else

i just had a baby in feb and just had about 8lbs left to lose! i worked out 4times a week and ran(im a runner) and eat pretty good too! once we decided to start ttc i stopped everything! i eat alot because i get so anixous and depressed and i barely workout!!!!! so i can tell you that 8lbs i had left to lose is now 15 to 18lbs!...its so hard to believe and my pants are even tight now! its sooo depressing! so yes i would love to try and get back to my normal self and be happy!

:dance: really, i'm about to start body balance after my spinning class on a monday, body balance combined yoga and pilates, bring on the :bfp:

So anyone want to join me in living off juice for a week?

I'm only 5'2 and i have got to 9 stone 10 which makes me look big to cos im not very tall. I will be happy at 9 stone. XXX

what the heck is 9 10 stone?? lol im from the us??....and ummmm living off juice....hmm idk if i can do it@! plus think im in the tww so dont know if that would be healthy! if im not preggo then i will try it!.......which is probly the case lol

https://www.juicemaster.com/product.php?id=12

I think 9 stone 10 pounds is 136 pounds?

How cool Lisa were the same weight. XXX

Having getting back into shape to concentrate on is taking my mind off TTC. I agree i wouldn't be doing a juice diet if i was in the TWW. XXX

Lol so sorry gabrielle.. I forget that there are different weights... yeah its 136 UK pounds.

So are we going to do a weekly weigh in? Any more and I think I will Defo have a nervous breakdown what with the TTC stress and losing weight pressure too... :rofl:

:hug:

omg cool im 132! and 5 4..so were all around the same!!!! ;)

yeah weigh in would be awesome....but i might have to give it two weeks till i know if im preggers or not...i know i will be eating lots to keep myself calm in the 2ww! lmao..its not my month dont know why im even thinking it...

There is no pressure, if it means that we just get a little healthier and spend 1 less hour a week thinking about TTC than it can only be good for us and even help us get our :bfp: :happydance:

thats true! lets do it! you make the rules lol!

So i'm going to try and eat sensible for the next few days and maybe start my juicing on Tuesday, we have a long weekend booked off so want to enjoy that first. I went to the gym on Monday did Body bump yesterday and i'm doing body bump again tomorrow morning. So cool were all a smiliar height and weight. XXX

Ooh this is so exciting..

Nothing planned, so just gonna have good portion control, lots fruit & veg, no cakes, bicis & choc. Fingers crossed I can lose 1 or 2 pounds by next week.

Yippee :hugs:

Sounds like a perfect plan Lisa, love the wii idea tho :happydance:

yeah i am going to just try and lay off on the junk! eat more fruits and veggies too! maybe go for a run ..but work tonight and frid and we are gone over the weekend..so maybe sunday i will def run!

I cannot tell you how much fun we have had on the wii. Its defo brought my and my DH together, cos we are both mega competitive and have competitions doing things like hula hooping & stepping etc. :happydance:

I really want one :hissy: think i may put it on my xmass list. I only really want a :bfp: but that isn't something my mum can get me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->