Gained weight TTC, wanna join me loosing it?

lol... well getting one may be a ticket to your :bfp: so in a roundabout way... perhaps she could help with that one :rofl:

I would love to join in!! I am 4ft 11in and 135lbs...I weighed about 120-125 before I got pregnant the second time (before my m/c) I would love to drop 10 or so lbs. DH and I just joined the gym and I just need some help maybe coming up with some kind of meal plan etc. xx

Cool! Its wierd we are all the same/similar height/weight....

:hug:

Welcome babe, well look at my link on the juice diet, it's a good kick start detox kinda thing, i think i'll start in on tuesday. For a long term thing the zone diet is very good, u can eat loads on it. It can take a few weeks to see any results but then it drops off. We can discuss what each other are trying and how we get on. It's so cool cos non of us are over weight we just want to be a little smaller, were all just in perfect small packages, that's what i tell myself anyway. XXX

Right girlies, its weigh in time. It has now been 2 weeks since our decision to attempt to get back to our former glory :rofl:

Well my first week went quite bad. I was CD1 and craving choccy big time. Finished a full box of heroes to myself :blush: Oh and I had rather alot of red wine too. :dohh:

My 2nd week has gone better. I have lost 1lb, so I am now 135lb (UK). :happydance:

How are you all doing??

:hug:

Hi ladies
Can I join in pls?? I have put a 14lb on in the last year and the last 7lb was when I found out I was pregnant(sadly m/c 4 weeks ago) and used the excuse of eating for 2!! I am a lot heavier than you guys but am trying to lose it and would love a bit of support and encouragement - and to give the same back if I can x

Of course you can misstrouble, more the merrier :hugs:

I was over 154lbs when I had my ds 11mths ago. So its taking quite a while to get it off, but we are going in the right direction. :happydance:

What exercise do you do? Plan to do??

I was going to the gym 3 times a week but once I fell pregnant the GP advised to stop as I hadn been doing it for very long. So I cancelled the membership and hav to pay another £90 to rejoin which I just can't afford at the mo. I am trying to do the home dvd's which is a laugh and I am follwing Slimming world. Well don on losing a lb by the way thats great!!

I would love to join. When I first started TTC 10 months ago I was 5ft 5in and 170lbs. I came down to 150lbs by May of this year. But I'm sliping slowly and I'm now up to 156 lbs. I need to get down to 145lbs.

So I need to lose 11lbs now.

Three times a week is good. Can you swim instead or just go to a leisure centre and pay as you go?? Ours you can buy 'sessions' so you buy 10 passes for £30 rather than the £4.5 each time. It works out cheaper.

Anya what are your weaknesses? Mine are choccy, latte & danish pastries...ooh and wine too.

Oh yummy! :rofl:

I am not a great swimmer but DH and I have decided to take the kids more often so I will practice!! I will be a size 8 before you know it:happydance: I have always struggled with my weight and I am 30 next year and would love nothing more than to be able to wear a slinky black dress to my party!!!

I am 31... although I still feel like I should be in my 20's

Oh size 8, what a distant memory.... I would be ecstatic for a size 10.:rofl:

I have an Amanda Wakley dress with the tags still in from 4 years ago (a small size 12), which I have never been able to fit in. It now fits!! :happydance:

Just watch I want to wear it for my dh xmas party and I will end up getting my :bfp:, which is great but the trouble is, last time I was pg, I was showing quite alot from 5wks with it not being my 1st. :hissy:

Well i have been a good girl at the gym (just got back actually) been going to the gym at least 3 times a week for the last 3 weeks. However not lost anything :cry: i'm telling myself it's cos i gained muscle but i think now :hissy: I must step my game up, i did the juice diet and managed a day it's a killer i do not recomend it. XXX

i've gained 5lbs since TTC OH has been running with me around our lake to get me to loose it... but i think i eat as much as I run :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->