gallbladder?

rachael22

Reaction score
hi ladies i had an ultrasound on my gallbladder,liver,kidneys.spleen and pancreas to look for abnoralities and gallstones because ive been getting the typical symptoms of gallstones no stones were found which doesnt explain these pain and aches in my ribcage back shoulders and chest and stomach all that was found was a small polyp in gallbladder and cyst on kidney and the doctor said thats fine and its not whats causing my pain, well my question is have any of you had this experience and turned out to be something else i still think its my gallbladder maybe its not functioning properly? the attack are not as severe as they was but still aching and mild pains thanks ladies i might be getting on some of your nerves posting all the time but its so frustrating Xx

did you have an endoscopy??
i had something called sphincter of oddi dysfunction which doesnt show up on any tests, had to have an ercp and sphincterotomy still recovering but havent had an attack since.
do some research online about it and then go to gp armed with evidence thats what i did
good luck
xx

did you have an endoscopy??
i had something called sphincter of oddi dysfunction which doesnt show up on any tests, had to have an ercp and sphincterotomy still recovering but havent had an attack since.
do some research online about it and then go to gp armed with evidence thats what i did
good luck
xx

i hate the thought of endoscopy it makes me worried just thinkin about it, could i still have sphincter of oddi dysfunction even though i still have my gallbladder? Glad you are finally feeling better Xx

the endoscopy is fine honest, i wont lie though the ercp was awful but so far its been worth it.
yes i think you can have sphincter of oddi with gallbladder in, there are so many things that can go wrong in that area of your body
x

I had classic gallstone symptoms, yet an ultrasound showed none :dohh: I ended up going private (DH has insurance through work), and the next ultrasound showed (and I quote my consultant) "a gallbladder like a sack of marbles".

If you're still getting symptoms, I'd maybe request a second ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->