Gallery O Tests

i think im out as ff not showing ovulation and im out of opks darn xx really need something else to help any ideas girls

Mal, I can't believe you are 15 weeks already. It seems to be going by so fast on this end. I hope your back gets better quickly, pregnancy can be hard on you.

Stacey, I'm a terrible steak cooker. I have to have everything well done, burnt almost and my dh gets rattled with me. Hope you have a nice meal together.

Cami, that's awesome news about your pay while on maternity leave. That has to feel like a huge weight is lifted from you.

Hi Amanda.

Has anyone heard from Megg? I miss her.

Babyhopes, yes I really do have 10 children. 2 are grown and out of the house. Did you see the video I posted after Christmas when we picked up my oldest from the airport on Christmas Eve? He spent a year in Iraq. We were all together than. Pics if us all together are hard to find, I know I have some from that day though. I will do my best to post a pic later, I'm in bed not feeling well.

Katie, what a wonderful beta. You are poking at comparisons for singleton pregnancies, Zoie posted the one for triplets and you are definitely within those averages. You just about have to be carrying two babies. I will be so surprised if it's only one. Congrats dear, you really deserve this.

Nikki, try not to be discouraged. It can happen to anyone but typically with pcos you will try to ovulate a few times and not quite make it there. Your temps aren't erratic, so I think your body is still on track to o. You really need to get those opks. I'd you don't have them, the cm is a great sign and you have your saliva scope. Remember the ferning you had with your positive opk? If you get that again you can assume that you have a positive opk. Bd every 2-3 days for now to keep his pipes clean, and every day when you get ferning or ewcm. You're definitely not out yet, but you probably didn't o yet. You could have, it could be a fallback temp. I would expect to see increased fertility again in less than a week.

Amber, it's normal to have a smaller lh surge early in your cycle. I wouldn't rule out these wondfos just yet. It could be that you are pg, I see you already ruled that out. I remember reading that fsh and lh are about equal early in the cycle, just something I read online, nothing official. If you get out to get new opks, how about getting an fsh test? They're pretty pricey. You are supposed to do them with fmu on cd3. I would do it now or on cd4 with fmu. It says that they normallly do the blood test on cd3 but that right around then is fine. It should still give you an idea. Have you done one before?

I am in bed because I don't feel well. When I stand up I feel really hard cramps, I did fine today until noonish. It doesn't hurt as bad when I'm laying down. I think it's too early for this to be af related unless af is coming early. My dh recently had campylobacter and it's contagious, it says that it can cause cramping too. He also had diarrhea and I do not. My dh is trying to cook, and it smells so bad to me. It's really a bit cruel to have these sxs right now. I tested again and there is really nothing to look at. I do plan on testing one last time tomorrow, I haven't had an ideal sample all day.

I'm sure I'll be off and on tonight since I'm not much good for anything else.

Daisy, I'm so glad that your friend changed her mind on her own. She's really going to need you as a friend through this. You are such a good friend.

Dinky, I have no nails. They just only grow so long and they break. I like to do my girls nails sometimes. I got some really cool tools that make dots of different sizes. Do you have a link you could share for this key that you have? I have a bit of time to read.

Nikki, we already discussed soy for you... right?

Did you check that link I sent you for the maca? It says they sell in the UK? Are you just unsure which to get?

Hi girls, I just painted my nails and I'm really excited about them so I thought I'd post a pic!

They look great! :) i do nails myself and im opening a nail art shop soon! :D

shame ur soo far away would love to have my nails done xx

I would love too if you wernt so far away! My DF has been really supportive with it all and he has got me so many nail polishs, Im thinking of starting some youtube tutorials on some of my designs but im not sure how to set my camera up without a tripod lol

That sounds like an awesome idea Zoie. Let me know when you get it done, I'd love to watch your videos.

Daisy, how's your rash? Do you still think it could have been caused from the maca? I remember that you talked to your dr recently, did she check it?

Daisy, I'm so glad that your friend changed her mind on her own. She's really going to need you as a friend through this. You are such a good friend.

Dinky, I have no nails. They just only grow so long and they break. I like to do my girls nails sometimes. I got some really cool tools that make dots of different sizes. Do you have a link you could share for this key that you have? I have a bit of time to read.

Nikki, we already discussed soy for you... right?

Did you check that link I sent you for the maca? It says they sell in the UK? Are you just unsure which to get?

key?

it's was nice now I'm just ready for bed feeling kind of blah and wanting to cry and i don't know why just feel kind of lost tonight

Hey 10. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

I actually did take one of those FSH tests about 3 cycles ago and it came back good. :thumbup: I was worried about it, so I figured it wouldn't hurt any.

This AF has been a bit strange. This might be TMI for some, so stop reading now if you're squimish! lol You know how usually at the end of AF the blood is brown or really dark? My AF usually ends that way, but never starts that way. This cycle, however, did start that way. Cycle day 1 was very light with just that, no red flow. Then cycle day 2 came was REALLY heavy. I only get SUPER heavy periods about once or twice a year...guess this was one of them. The super tampons were not enough, I had to use the ultra! Embarrassing to say....especially when my last few cycles I have only had to use the lite tampons, or none at all. Anyway, that was for cycle day 2, and cycle day 3 and things are back to a light light bleed. Weird cramping going on too. Wish my body would just make up it's mind. I have every size tampon there is in my bathroom! :rofl:

Who knows...anyway...getting ready for American Idol :happydance: LOL

10 hun sorry you are not feeling well..
Amber that is kinda strange.. hmmm

10 I'm just.confused on what sort to try where.in the UK would I get soy from x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g