Gallery O Tests

go night girlies its 10.50pm here and iv been busy all week and soooo tired :(

Kate that is a great scan picture! :D Whens your next scan?

Andrea, That is Gross lol but GL!! :D

Clare i see two lines!! Fingers crossed

Congratulations mich2010!!

I wish i was as creative as you ladies, im one of those people that never finishes anything crafty :haha:

I also wish this month was over already! pfft ive been on a terrible downer today! :( I didnt get dressed all day ive just had a shower and a change of PJS lol

What to do to pass the time :/

Congrats Mich :) And Clare looks positive to me :) Try one in the morning an I bet the lines even darker :) FX for it! Don't get your hopes down just yet I'm sure that has to be BFP :)

I'm in SHOCK my 2 year old just bit me for the first time ever.....so I instinctively did what my mother told me to do if it ever were to happen I bit him back an now feel bad....even though he didn't even cry or anything I felt bad.....OH WELL maybe it taught him a lesson he looked at me like I can't believe you just bit me LOL....

Anyways I'll do another OPK tonight lets pray its SHOOOOOTING POSITIVE :) woot woot :)

Stacey catch it chicka :) get that egg!

Chicka I love the latest diaper how adorable Lord please give me a little girl to put one on :)

Congrats Micha..
Clare I see something on that test hun I really hope it is not dodgy... I would go get a different type of test and test in a day or two

Katie.. YAY... looking good so far hun can't wait till next week
Andrea it is possible to O twice in one cycle however extreemely rare..
Amanda... ewwwwwwww gross old men LOL so glad I haven't eaten my dinner yet..
Meg :hi: :hugs:

10... :hi: hun... yes I went to the Dr. today and everything is going ok...my bp was down which is good... they said sometimes when you get to this stage you start throwing up and things and are not super worried... I lost 7 pounds but have a growth scan on Monday.. Dr. said could be any day.. YIKES... and if I go into labor anytime after monday very little chance they would even try to stop it...also I am ok to take immodium for the diahreeha I have been having... oh and I am supposed to take benadryl at night now because for some reason I am breaking out... they are not sure why...

Daisy :hi: hun... how are you

hello everyone still have the :witch:. getting cramps like a regular :af: i didnt have those last time maybe thats a good sign.

i know what you mean i'm not sure why but i have a good feeling about this cycle we will see if i'm right if not i'll cry like a big baby lol

me too hehehe. i will be so mad is i dont get preggo cause im taking all this crazy stuff :rofl: . im taking maca, epo, prenetal vits, and fertili tea. so i hope this works

I'm just doing the maca root and i hope like hell that it works but if not i'll try soy next cycle it's just funny cause last cycle at about 3dpo i told dh it didn't happen this month and he said you don't know that and i told yes i do and i was right and for the last 2 or 3 days i have been feeling good about this month so i hope i'm right again:shrug:

we can do it lol dont mind me feeling a little silly tonight

im feeling tired, and crampy sore boobs but still in a silly mood hehehe

booo to being tired cramps and sore boobs but yayyyy to being silly i feel like i had a whole pot of coffee and i only had half a cup this morning before work hehehe

oh and I forgot I got my crib mattress today so the crib is done... yay..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->