Gallery O Tests

Woooohooooooooooooooooo :) so for fun I did these :) MY OPK IS STILL POSITIVE WOOT WOOT so I deffo did O sometime or other :) LOL Not sure exactly what day but I'm happy either way :) doesn't matter as long as I get a baby at the end of this cycle :)

At least I have these shadow lines to give me hope this cycle LMAO :)

Attachments

• ISEESHADOWS.jpg
    ISEESHADOWS.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
  • OPKSTILLPOS.jpg
    OPKSTILLPOS.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
  • SEEINGSHADOWS.jpg
    SEEINGSHADOWS.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SHADOWS.jpg
    SHADOWS.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Woooohooooooooooooooooo :) so for fun I did these :) MY OPK IS STILL POSITIVE WOOT WOOT so I deffo did O sometime or other :) LOL Not sure exactly what day but I'm happy either way :) doesn't matter as long as I get a baby at the end of this cycle :)

At least I have these shadow lines to give me hope this cycle LMAO :)

lookin good!! FX!!!

Andrea keep dancing I got pregnant from sex everynight until temp rise.....

Cool beans Andrea. :winkwink:

Meg, Saturday is SO close to Sunday....sure you don't want to test? :haha: jk

afm...I got my positive opk on cycle day 8 but ff isn't giving me cross hairs. Does that mean I haven't ovulated? My opks are def. negative now...

Last night we had the whole family in our bedroom, listening to music on youtube just dancing and being silly. My little one is going to be 2 on the 31st, so needless to say she doesn't really like to stay put and always gets into stuff. So I put her on my bed and normally she stays there and doesn't cause any problems. Just sits and is happy to be in the room with us. Well last night was a different story...she decided to roll off the bed and smack her head and face on the floor!! She started bleeding in her mouth, crying, I was freaking out. She wouldn't let me see inside her mouth so I could see what was bleeding. So I didn't know if she knocked a tooth out, cut her lip, bit her cheek...and then to make matters worse she starts falling asleep like 5 minutes later, so I'm freaking out thinking she hit her head to hard. I felt SO terrible...gave her some pain medicine and just watched her for about 4 hours. Finally I was able to see in her mouth while she was sleeping. Looks like she knocked her front two teeth a bit. A tiny knot on her head...right now I feel like a TERRIBLE mom. :cry: Hate it when my babies get hurt...

sorry for the book :haha:

Ladies can you help me? I bd twice Cd13 and once cd14 i ovulated CD18 what are the chances of me catching that egg? Ive read that spermiescan last 5-7 days then i read its up to 72 hours :-\ its confusing..... feel free to check out my chart, me and oh have ended in the past few days do this is my last chance :-(

Well sweetie theres always a chance but its more ideal to dance the 3 days prior to ovulation but dont get down there is always a chance when you have sex...

Well sweetie theres always a chance but its more ideal to dance the 3 days prior to ovulation but dont get down there is always a chance when you have sex...

Thank you for your reply sweetie... guess i just gotta wait it out :-\ im not the most patient of people.... spose on the plus side, i had pretty fertile cm and my cp was high soft and open five days prior to ff picking up ov... fingers crossed! Xx

Clare!!! OMG It was the old men weenys that help!!! I just know it. Im so excited for you sweets!! We are getting BFP all over the place. A little PMA goes a long way when TTC. Seriously SO excited.

Amber, AWWWW poor little bean! So I hate remembering this..but if it helps you feel like not such a bad mommy Ill share. I was out side with my two playing at the park. I was sitting at the bottom part of a slanted rock wall. William crawled up the rock wall and I didnt think anything of it until he started walking higher up the slant. I asked my daughter to grab him...I wasnt thinking...He instead of getting down, ran higher up the rock wall, running away from his sister. And because it was slanted. He fell. And felicity just couldnt catch him in time. It was like a horror movie watching him roll off the rocks. He feel on his back and bent back like a rag doll, then fell on the ground on his tummy. Felicity was screaming , william was sceaming and bleeding from his mouth. I was in too much shock to do much of anything but pick up my son. I had to try and calm down fel, she just kept saying sorry. I was trying to tell her it was my fault not hers....once I got William calmed I noticed that he had bit his tounge pretty good. I gave him a pop cycle and asprin. Then I sat down and had a good cry. I feel you its very tramatizing. I have a phobia of him falling now. I think of the worst thing. Like him falling from his window, or climbing up on the deck and just jumping. It is the worst thing ever. As a mommy I wish that I could forget the fall!! So anyhow just wanted you to know things like this happen! mommys are fast, but sometimes we cant be superman! (although I wish we could)

Thank you amanda. I feel better today. When I think back I guess all my girls have had at least one good fall. I just wish I could save them every time.lol

congrats Clare... so happy for you... I won't be on much today as it is baby shower day... YAY...

Man Ladies try taking your little one to the doctor for a burn on his leg caused by a treadmill belt!!! Seriously I didn't see what happened I can only go off of what my 11yr old niece said May have happened!!! She says she didn't see it either.... so yesterday and Monday I was sat down and was questioned for Gaiges injury (did you know burns are the most common form of child abuse... I learned this in a class I took) seriously I am thanking God that there are 15 plus people in that house who were there and saw everything that I did... I am terified childrens service is going to knock on my door!!! I called and sent fb messages to my entire family telling them they are to drop everything and come to my house if I get a visit!!! I called my mom crying about it last night and she laughed at me!!! She was there too.... she said "baby girl everyone who was there knows what happened" I do feel better but its a frightening thought when your innocent for someone to even look at you like you could have hurt your baby!! :( Anyways I guess my bad mommy award is for thinking my 11yr old niece was wathching out for him downstairs......

OMG congrats clare arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
katie loved the pic xx
clare whoop whoop congrats girlie xx
mari how ya doing
megg hun hows u xx
daisy hows u xx
andrea glad ur body working i saw fb xx
im missing loads i know and im sorry

afm well just poas for the hell of it and this is what i found xx its pinkkkkkkkk

IMAG1109.jpg

IMAG1108.jpg

I see it too... grab a different test hun .... about time things turned around in here for you girls... I am so happy for all of you..

so my bump has apparently grown loads since the last 2 weeks as the shirt I got for the shower doesn't fit now.. ahhh... need to try to find something in my closet to wear today now... the shirt I bought was so cute too and said "current status mommy to be" oh well don't want to be uncomfortable all day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->