Gallery O Tests

Argh. Another + opk this morning. That's 48 hours. Guess its not real, knew I wouldn't be ovulating :/

Ok all...so I might be insane...but bill and I are going to ntnp for number 5! This will absolutely be the last baby! But I also want to kinda of plan to get pregnant in feb-march-april. I don't currently have a fall baby. But bill is gun ho to start now. Im about 7 dpo...I think since im only 1 cycle in from nursing. Im currently CD 20 :)

lol Thanks Katie. I was super nervous because I truly don't like to hear about it from other people. But I finally worked up the nerve to tell my mom and she was very supportive and told me it was my life not hers. That she has to learn to sit back and not try and drive mine and my brothers lifes.

With my moms support I am excited to try!

Amanda!! I understand my mom just yesterday laughed at me and said what in the world is driving me to have another baby. Hurt my feelings.... :(

Amanda!! I understand my mom just yesterday laughed at me and said what in the world is driving me to have another baby. Hurt my feelings.... :(

YES! My mom was so bad about it. And my aunt was really bad. I can get over other people saying stupid shit. But I really have a hard time when it comes to my mom. So Im glad that she is on board

Ok my phone only let me do 1 pic a post so I chose two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe