Gallery of preggies

mommyof2peas

Reaction score
Hello!! I wanted a place we can all keep in touch and get away from the drama as well :)Feel free to post about morning sickness and pictures of your bump or little ones room! Or just about anything you want to talk about. I cant lose my girls now!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello!! I wanted a place we can all keep in touch and get away from the drama as well :)Feel free to post about morning sickness and pictures of your bump or little ones room! Or just about anything you want to talk about. I cant lose my girls now!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yey:happydance::::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::headspin::friends::friends:

This thread contrains 0% BS :)

:wohoo:it sounds horrible but sometimes im made to feel guilty im preggo:wacko:

Thats how that thread got sometimes....and I'm getting so close now and mari after me that I didnt want to lose you all the the four winds. I need my girls!! I send katie a link too so she should be over soon :) and Im sure I put it in the right place so it doesnt get moved lol

Clare same way here that is why i just quit posting in the other thread..

Right then...third tri bump!!:happydance:

EDIT: I do have a belly band on here so it makes my belly look A LOT more full and round LOL but Im still pretty proud of it...although im a little scared if Im this big now lol

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 20
bump jealousy :blush: Oh i love seeing baba bumps!Iv had to now leave as the urge to write and essay is unbearable and it would make for good reading tho :haha:

oh I can so breath now! lol ;) I love you ladies and sorry for things ending over there like they did... how sad!!!! :(

sad yes...sad that it only take one to crumble everything :( (ok wll two IMHO lol)

And clare if you need to PM me your essay lol Ill be happy to read it :) give me somethng to do while bubba is sleeping lol I love my bump except when I cant reach something cause the darn thing is in the way LOL

Hello beautiful preggo ladies!! I am so happy for you all that for you that got your BFP's and you should never ever be made to feel guilty about it.

[/attach]

Attachments

• 12+3a.jpg
    12+3a.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Myprincess.jpg
    Myprincess.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Here is my newest scan pic of my Gunner taken on monday also my 36 week bump pics.

Gunner37.jpg

36front.jpg

36weeks.jpg

Amanda that was 12 weeks i do not have the later bumps saved to my computer so im gonna have to do that..i sent them straight from phone to fb lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->