Gallery of preggies

Thanks Carter...I have 24 tats...love them. :)

By the way I am Sandi I never really introduced myself on the other thread. I am 34 and this is my 4th baby after a TR. My edd was April 12 but if all goes well he should be here Monday! :)

Edit..I have 3 and had my tubes tied after my son and had a TR in 2009 and this is my TR miracle baby.

Thanks for the invite! :D I felt guilty too. I mean I felt really guilty for being pregnant. I didn't dare say anything about it on the other journal. Too many losses and TTC people getting pretty uptight. But I can understand it's a tough road. I was there for a long while and had a loss during my journey, I think once you get your bfp they forget the road you had to take to get here. :shrug: I'm glad I can speak openly about things here. :hugs:

Love the bumps Girls!! Can't wait to get one(okay I can wait a little longer! hehe!)
Reeds love the pic of your little man! :D

The only thing that worked for my ms was...really sour candy. Like warheads or something. I have no idea why, but they always worked for me!

You are ALL beautiful, wonderful, caring, intelligent ladies and congrats on your pregnancies!

I tolf her lemon wedges helped me :) pretty much the same thing any thing sour :)

Yep the lemon drops have a sour affect too. I think that is what worked for me as well.

1st tried and true ZOFRAN...wish you was close Katie I would so bring you some over...
when i was sick with my boys i always drank yahoo..not because it helped with sickness and this might sound gross katie and i don't mean it to be but it actually made the throwing up part not such a bad thing if that makes sense...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: EWWWWW.. so you drink yahoo so that when you vomited it didnt taste so bad LOL you know I dont think I would have EVER EVER EVER thought to do that. I mean if your going to be sick...might as well make it taste better coming back up

IKR hahahaha..

seriously tho I wish i had been on this thread or new you girls when i was pregnant with my boys..I was so so sick with them..I have never tried the lemon drops or sour stuff...That would have been so good to know back then...

baby pictures

I hope to have more soon!! next few weeks :)

Attachments

• amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol zofran isn't working for me :( seriously though yuck to lemons and lol to warheads!! Is it the second trimester yet??
I love all the bump photos!!! Reeds you are going to POP!! lol

I'm so sorry Kate! My ms with my son never was really that bad...I was very lucky!

I love the bump pics, too. A bit jealous, because as a big girl I know I'll always just look fat, lol. That's okay though. I'm about the baby, not the bump!

The scan pics are great! Helps me get excited about this pregnancy instead of being worried all the time!

Just noticed on my sigggy I dont have to change anything cause of the way I named the thread you all are still my gallery ladies and Im still cheering you all on!!! lol

I will fix mine later... I just deleted it lol

I know thats why I checked mine LOL then noticed I didnt have to change anything LOL

Some day I feel like I am about to pop. LOL I am ready to have my body back. LOL And I can't wait to snuggle him.

Hey little ladies!

So glad I have somewhere to come and be happy about being pregnant. Personally, I didn't have the crazy road to pregnancy most of you have had - I fell pregnant 1st time with my son and 3 months with this one. But I guess what makes this LO so special is I almost had a hysterectomy after my last
birth.

9 weeks
9 weeks.jpg
19 weeks
19weeks.jpg
16 weeks - baby girl!!! Don't post on facebook lol
16 week scan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads