Gallery of preggies

Oh clare, try not to worry too much. Phone the hospital either now or in the morning but don't put it off, don't put yourself through it. I had the same at 6, 8 and 10 weeks and lost a clot and all is fine. Please please see someone for your own sanity xxx

clare, dont panic hon. Call the doc and let them know...a little tint is normally ok and just fine. Dont let it stress you out. :hug:

i just had tinted pink cm:cry: im soooo scared :(

Are you having cramps? If no cramps I bet your all right. Do go in if you can just to be sure though hun. No need to sit an worry all night. My doc has an emergency line I can call, does yours? Hang in there and keep us posted. Is it a lot? or little?

Hey Clare have you had any... uh stimulation down there... don't panic but do call somewhere maybe they will do a scan since they think you are 8 weeks

I need to call my doctor tomorrow, this MS is getting ridiculous! I can't live on Otter Pops alone and nothing else is staying down. :sick:

kate:havent had any 'stimulation' lol :blush:

Have checked again and now nothing :wacko:
Im not going to call drs as last time was when i was actually miscarrying,drs will class me as 8 weeks now.my dh looks so scared.Im off to bed and pray i dont wake up to blood stained sheets like last time :( xx

I have no cramps,just took preg test and its very dark.

Youll be in my thoughts clare!!! :hug:

and otter pops are yummy!!!!!

Clare I think its fine this is it for you!! Just get rest!!

i just dont know how id cope if i lost another baby after all iv been thru :cry: im off to try get some sleep :( ill update in the morning x

Rest and try not to worry too much. Hope you get a good nights sleep xxxx

I'm here as the first official pre-preggie! As soon as I start my AF, I could be 0+0! ;)

and we cant wait for you to join us as a preggie! and plus we get a little of the tests :) lol

You're probably going to get more than a little of the tests... I think I'm starting to test at about 7dpo this time! LOL I'm NOT waiting until my betas again! I'm way too crazy now! Haha!

LOL well that makes me VERY happy LOL All Ive been doing most the day on the other thread was try to get poeple to pee on tests LOL I know none of us here will tell you to wait :rofl:

I have to test once the day after my trigger and get my "fake" BFP so I know I did it right. Then, I need to test a week later to see a BFN and know its gone. Then... THEN we start hoping (and praying, if its your thing) that I get a REAL BFP... of the stickiest of all the sticky varieties! I'll superglue the bitch if I have to! :rofl:

ROFL!!!! Ill mail the glue to ya! we will take up a donation and send ya a whole case lol

We all want you to get your :bfp: Megg I am pulling so hard for you!!!!!! :) If you want I will pull a Samantha Jones and offer to go up there and apply the glue lol (sex and the city....when Carrie got her diaphragm stuck lol)
WOLF ladies I am feeling gross again!!!!!! where are my darn war heads LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->