Gallery of preggies

wow u lot must be supermums i couldnt handle too that close together :wacko:

yay rosa not supermum Id be shocked if i was able to get pregnant right away i know i can handle 2 close in age my oldest and my niece are only 8 1/2 months apart and i have been rising her off and on from the time she was born we now have her full time she goes with her mom on the weekend till she moves out of state next month she wanted my nephew back but not my niece... waiting to start trying again is to give my body time to heal

we are ntnp at the moment too :) and Congrats! I wanted Amelia to be at least a year before getting preggo again lol this will be my last one though :( Im getting too old for this shit! LOL

well she is almost a year so get busy woman lmao need to get me some handy maca root again will in oct alice with be 7 months so if does happen faster this time (yea right) she will be over a year when Im due and if i have easy again this time she well already be using the potty i had ana using it by 16 months so i hope i can do it that soon again ill be 30 in 9 months and i hope to be done having kids before 32 my mom had one late in life and i dont know how she did it she has 30 29 26 and 13 ughhhh

I want another 1 but im confused how i feel. I really want 1 more but all i get in my head is that i do everything for my kids i hardly get any help i am up every night for lucas etc. I just dont know if i can go through the stress again but i know i will hate myself if i dont. I am having my IUD out on the 6th as i am not liking it so gonna take it from there. People that are on my facebook dont say anything about this please

i didnt get much help with my oldest due to my ex hubby being in the army and being sent over sea when she was 10 days old nick helps with alice as much as he can but not at night because of work but she is sleeping all night for the most part when she first came home he wasnt much help so i was doing it all he had never been around a new born so he is learning but i know even with no help i still want one more

If it was just 1 it wouldnt bother me as i did everything for summer. But with a 6 month old and a 2 year old does get hard sometimes but if we do av 1 more that will defo be it

yea age does have something to do with it i cant believe my girls are 5 an 12 years apart we hope for a boy but i have a feeling we will get a girl again and we have names picked out already how crazy are we lol nick keep asking if we can start now i think he has baby fever

I suppose aving them now u dont get used to normal life lol. Me and my OH are gonna talk about it soon whether or not to av another cus i told him i dont want to get to normal life and then to av a child years down the line and do all this again. I would rather av my last sooner then we can plan the future

FOR SURE BFP YAYYYYY

I know what you mean having 2 5 years apart is kind of hard

me too i have lot of friend coming down pregnant now and im like awww i miss being prego

Yeah, at nearly 5 weeks Im just dreading the MS. I know it will soon be here. I was thinking of heading to the store and picking up some of those motion sickness bracelets. I heard they really can help

yea i sure hope i dont have that again i like what i eat and want it to stay in motion sickness bracelets? never heard of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->