Gallery of preggies

Did anyone notice that in the last trimester time seems to slow down. I think the last 9 weeks will be the longest of my life lol.

Did anyone notice that in the last trimester time seems to slow down. I think the last 9 weeks will be the longest of my life lol.

last few weeks of 3rd dragged. visit 6 wks dragged even more :haha: last 6 weeks have whizzed by :)

I cant wait to meet him, but I'm scared of all of the what ifs? You know I'm sure everyone has the same feelings.

It goes soooooooo slow ugh it's driving me nuts it can be march 18th already man

Im good thanks :) Really wish Lucas would sleep through tho lol

Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Congrats to the girls who had their little ones!!

Hard to keep a thread going once everyone has had their babies! LOL gets so busy :) plus we all have FB lol

awww congratssssssssss 5 more months till we start trying again as of right now ntnp after the mini pill i give up on b/c

Thank you, having a bit of spotting the past week, but a clearblue has gone up to the 3+ so I'm assuming all is okay unless I have some bright red bleeding. No cramps apart from on the first day of spotting, so just taking it easy :)

Aww congrats on your little one!

thats great thank you we hope the next one is a boy cause im done after 3 lol aww both of our girls have rose in their name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->