Gamers group!

Yeah as a mage I had a few points in Arcane for clearcasting but have gone full frost.... I think my next talent unlocks the other trees? Not sure tho.... lvl 66 now!! Woohoo :)

And 7000th post!! Double woohoo xXx

Nik to get the clearcasting in Arcane now it's on the first tier of the tree which is great :thumbup: It's the only thing in the arcane tree that my frost mage has spent anything in hehe :D

Woohoo :D

I have 32 talent points so i got to unlock the other trees, just means i dont have as much in arms as i did (though wasnt much anyways)

I havent played properly for ages, im having issues with fps making the game unplayable :(

I can't remember how many I have, I'm hopeing the next one does unlock the next tree :D I want my clearcasting back!!
My mage seems to hit bloody hard now too, I am taking down monsters much quicker than I did pre patch. Anyone else noticed a difference in their characters game play, better or worse :) xXx

Yeah as a mage I had a few points in Arcane for clearcasting but have gone full frost.... I think my next talent unlocks the other trees? Not sure tho.... lvl 66 now!! Woohoo :)

And 7000th post!! Double woohoo xXx

Nik to get the clearcasting in Arcane now it's on the first tier of the tree which is great :thumbup: It's the only thing in the arcane tree that my frost mage has spent anything in hehe :D

Wicked!! Well if the kids allow I want my next talent point asap lol :) I've really enjoyed being in outlands again, bit rusty on where the quests are etc..... and.. when I get to northrend I'll be a total Noob so you will be on follow the whole time lol xXx

I need to get back into playing again. I only have one char on bloodhoof now and its only level 9 or seomthing :blush:

I need to get back into playing again. I only have one char on bloodhoof now and its only level 9 or seomthing :blush:

Samzi if you need any help I don't mind helping ya :) My mage is missboo and my priest (lvl 26 ish) is nikkinoonoo :)

I hav xbox live (altho its on silver at da mo) - Archie Slap 101
PSN - Sammy123

and jus had to ask whats steam as i do like L4D :shrug:

This ICC lockout sharing is annoying ¬_¬.

Indeed! The amount of 25man ICC pugs I've joined then had to leave because half of the don't know what the lockout means >.<

Ive cancelled my sub untill new years :( I just cant play it! sooo annoying!

Ive cancelled my sub untill new years :( I just cant play it! sooo annoying!

Oh no!!! You'll miss the pandamonium that cataclysm is set to bring!
Sorry you can't play at the moment but my break (of 3 years!) did me good, now I'm really enjoying playing again, and remembering how to play lol.

How is everyone else doing? I'm now level 73, hoping to get to 74 tonight/tomorrow night depending on when Jessica goes to sleep lol xXx

I just had a long break lol! Whatever they did in a recent patch buggered it up for me, its not easy to play when the screen jerks about so much. Think permanent lag....

I just had a long break lol! Whatever they did in a recent patch buggered it up for me, its not easy to play when the screen jerks about so much. Think permanent lag....

Eek I have no suggestions as I'm crap when it comes to computers :( Hope you can get it sorted tho :thumbup:

Only just saw this group (& the other one)

Xbox 360 for me :D

Username: sarahmagee
Games: L4D, L4D2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Kinect Games

Steam: sarahmagee
Games: L4D2

I want to join ! My XBL is PeroxideKitty, and I'll make a PSN tonight, rarely play PS3, so when I do I use OH's (I'm far more of an Xbox lover!) but shall make an account for you girlies :) xx

XBL - xudo

I do have a PSN one too, but not sure if it's the same as XBL so I'll have to check. I rarely use the PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->