Gap between milk and meals?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
How much gap do you leave between your LO's milk feed and milk? Im clueless!? x

I usually dont have much more then \ 20 min gap in between ..I give the food time to go down and then feed him his milk ..he will take as much as he wants

I dont set any certain time between Coltons.
He is 100% great at telling me when he want food and not a bottle (he has this whine kinda thing.. it's very distinct and he wont take a bottle when he wants food), so if he decides he's hungry I just give him some.
Breakfast is normally about 1 hour after he wakes.. so about 8-9am (about 30min after first bottle), Lunch can be between 12 and 2. And dinner is usually at 6pm.

I usually give Hannah her food around an hour after she starts taking her bottle.

I'd also like to know the replies as I've just been giving Katie a few spoonfuls for the last 2 weeks after her bottle at lunchtime. Today I gave her about half a jar after an 8oz bottle and afterwards I thought maybe that was too much at once and maybe I should have waited an hour.

I dont set any certain time between Coltons.
He is 100% great at telling me when he want food and not a bottle (he has this whine kinda thing.. it's very distinct and he wont take a bottle when he wants food), so if he decides he's hungry I just give him some.
Breakfast is normally about 1 hour after he wakes.. so about 8-9am (about 30min after first bottle), Lunch can be between 12 and 2. And dinner is usually at 6pm.

This sounds the same as we do with Ruby. She certainly lets us know what she wants and when and as long as she is still gaining weight and happy we just led her lead us

We usually give Jack a bottle, wait half hour for it to go down and then give him his solids :)

Bottle first then anytime up to an hour afterwards she gets her solids, although at lunch time she's started refusing her bottle in favour of food first.x

I allwyas give charlie solids after his milk, maybe this is why he doesnt eat much , now im confused :hissy: should i be waiting >?

Iv noticed when i offer him solids too soon after his milk he brings it back up...today was his first day he had breakfast (having 2 meals from today)...i gave him his milk at 7am and he had his brekkie at 9am...and so far so good :happydance:

Thankyou all for replying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->