Gas

lhill630

Reaction score
Okay, this is embarrassing, but does anyone else have really bad gas?! I don't know what to do about it. Is it just one of the perks of being pregnant?? Ugh... EMBARRASSING! :wacko:

I have it on and off. Sometimes it's the really stinky ones too and DH will make a comment (of course it's usually at night when he's around I have to relieve some of the pressure). I think our GI systems aren't quite sure about this pregnancy thing.

haha seriously! I guess everything is so cramped in there it causes it. I don't usually get embarrassed, but it's so frequent! It is really unsexy, lol. DH laughs, but he has got to be so grossed out by me!!

Don't know if it's pregnancy related but... YES! There's been a few times where I thought the smell was actually going to make me throw up.

I was sooo gassy when I was pregnant! To me it was always better then vomiting. :haha:

Good grief! If pregnancy doesn't make you feel like a cow enough! One of my girlfriends was in Walmart when she was pregnant, bent over to pick something up and she farted. hahaha I will never forget her telling me that story. I'm so afraid of that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->