Gastroenteritis..Hospital!

xarlenex

Reaction score
I'm having to take Kyle to A&E, the 2nd doctor today thinks its gastroenteritis and he's still only on fluids, to which hes started bringing up too. He's had no wet nappies and no tears when he's crying. He's so floppy and lifeless, ive never seen him this way :cry:

It's horrible. And I call is dad to let him know when the appointment is at the hospital, to which he replies "Right, ok, i'll be there..I need to go" So I asked why he needed to go in such a hurry and he said " Coz im playing my computer, i'll be there, bye"

ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDIN ME!? :hissy: What an ass!!

oh no, poor Kyle! Hope he's okay and that his father gets his arse in gear...

How insensitive! But I hope Kyle feels better soon

Awww poor little man i hope he's ok!! :hugs::hugs:

Ive had gastroenteritis several time as an adult and its horrid, i cant imagine what it must be like for a teeny baby

What a f*cking Ass I can't believe that, sad thing is I think my lil mans dad would be the same. I really hope he's better soon.

xx

:hugs: poor little thing, maddi has just got over it and i was hospitalised with it a few years ago, its so bloody awful when LO's have it. :hugs: hope he feels better soon honey, and :grr: bloody men! :hugs: for you too x

Hope hes ok :hugs:

Slap the Dad :shock: titty!

Thanks everyone. Luckily we got out after not too long last night. They inserted a drip to build up his fluids then we could take him home. The doctor we seen totally disagree's and says we shouldn't have been told to starve him because when his bodys like this, he needs whatever he can get. Even if hes bringing it back up theres still some of the nutrients and vitamins he needs geting through. I'm so angry, why do all these supposedly professional doctors tell you different things!?

I'm so annoyed at his father. More so because when I phoned my partner now (who is also ill in bed with the same thing) and told him about Kyle the very first thing he said was that he'd get ready and come around. That should have been his fathers response!! Times like this make me question why I was with him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->