Gavin & Stacey too much for TTCers

Hiya
I know what you mean about Gavin & Stacey I cried when the she got her negative test result and confessed to ttc for 1yr!
Although everything on the tv at the moment seems to be about pregnancy or babies. I think it's just because it's on our minds generally so we pick up on everything. I know I do. A woman at work came in today devastated because her 17yr old daughter is 9wks pregnant and they are considering her options! I had to keep myself calm because I'm 37yrs and want nothing more than to be 9wks pregnant and it's just not happening.
Sending you all :dust:
Merry Christmas xxx

That is so true!!
Very hard to keep opinions in!!
At least i find it hard too!!
I work with 2 women who for their own reasons lied about being pregnant and then misscarrying!! Only God knows why they did such a cruel thing!!
I lost my baby in Aug it was a mmc.
With 1 i have found it v v v hard to keep my mouth shut,she had been kinda crying on my shoulder and i believed her!!(fool)since then i have found it very hard not to shout out you lying f**king b**ch!! Sorry!!!!!
Its very raw still with me, and the fact i still havent managed to conceive is so hard to pass those 2 everyday!!
SORRY TO PRATTLE ON!!!!!!!

My DH actually said to me "have u been writing scripts for Gavin & Stacey?!"......made me chuckle through my tears!

Im so glad that i was not the only one that had a tear in my eye last episode.. It was very touching and close to home. I am glad that they did not let stacey get pregnant so quickly im sure however it will end up with a happy ending. Lets hope that we all have our happy endings eventually too! xxx

Im so glad that i was not the only one that had a tear in my eye last episode.. It was very touching and close to home. I am glad that they did not let stacey get pregnant so quickly im sure however it will end up with a happy ending. Lets hope that we all have our happy endings eventually too! xxx

Yes fully expect a happy ending, and for me to be blubbing :cry:

2010 has gotta be our year girlies :)

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back