GDiapers??? gdiaper knock offs and refills?

startinitover

Reaction score
I saw the Gdiapers and reseached them and fell in Loveee. I never once thought of cloth diapers but these really have me wanting to cloth diaper when I have a kid. My sister has a 9 month old so I can trial them with her lol.
The only thing is g diapers are a little costly. I don't mind paying to much for the outer shell as I can resell them or buy used. But the disposable refills I don't want to pay as much. Does anyone know of someone who sells cheaper disposable refills. Or how I can make my own DRs.
Also I like the cloth inserts for them too but I'm scary with them lol. Maybe I'd use the cloth in home and cheap disposables on the go. How do you clean these things though if you don't have a in home washing machine. Can they hang dry?
And last but not least are there Gdiaper knockoffs or other versions like it that are less expensive?

i've never heard of em...will have a look n come back to u :hugs:

Hmm - I've often wondered about using my fleece/bamboo inserts in my g diapers - but I am still on my first package of inserts, so I haven't done it yet (we only use them for going out - otherwise we use cloth). I know that you can't use microfibre against your LO's skin though - so perhaps a cotton insert inside?

For washing, you could definitely line dry everything - they actually recommend that for most cloth diapers!

Happy pondering!

:)
A

Hmm - I've often wondered about using my fleece/bamboo inserts in my g diapers - but I am still on my first package of inserts, so I haven't done it yet (we only use them for going out - otherwise we use cloth). I know that you can't use microfibre against your LO's skin though - so perhaps a cotton insert inside?

For washing, you could definitely line dry everything - they actually recommend that for most cloth diapers!

Happy pondering!

:)
A

Thank you,
Aren't they just the cutest coolest diapers ever. I always thought cloth diapers were just the wrappy thing and pins. I love them now. I like AIOs also but I'm not a fan of poop so I don't think I can do those so the Gdiapers a just perfect for me. Pricey but perfect.
Lickily for me I have lots of time to save up lol.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->