Geeez...doesn't bare thinking about!

babyblessed

Reaction score
At midwife on tuesday she mentioned that seen as my son was 9"8 and my DH is taller than his dad was this baby could be up to 11lbs!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

she asked if this would concern me!?...let me think....

...concern me; more like tear me apart!!! :hissy:

At 2 my scans LO has been growing slightly bigger than dates buy a couple of days and then at my 20 week scan he was growing within the normal range for his EDD but right near the top end of it so I was told to expect between 8 & 10 lbs. I don't know if he really will be that big though. Really wanted to find someone else who's baby was near the top end and find out their weight at birth.

Do they give you a more accurate estimate towards the end of the pregnancy?

9"8?

Jeeeez. Thats pretty tall :|

xxx

I think she means 9lb8?

My babies almost too small for where it should be. Should I expect a small one? Or just a late one? LOL

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I hope the baby goes against what she thinks

yeh sorry 9lbs8oz!

they said he would be about 8lbs too! so that would mean saying this one is 11lbs will actually be 12lbs 8oz!!!

Apparently I can get a scan at 36 weeks to check they are not getting too big so will maybe go for that...

Oh my, I hope your baby isn't 11 lbs. You're right, that would tear you apart, you poor thing. Good luck to you and hopefully your doctor is wrong about the size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->