Geez...haven't been here for 5 years!! lol

PrayinForBaby

Haley's Mommy =)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!! :howdy:

I'm Stephanie! Anywho....in limbo! I have 27-28 day cycles. DH and I are not TTC...he is content on just having our DD. I'd be thrilled for another, but it's not been a high priority. However, I do track my cycles on my phone and happened to notice that during my peak fertile period, we had done the pull out method three times. Once, it was everywhere...I don't think he came out in time... he is unsure lol :haha:

So, lets flash forward...CD1 was Jan 6, pretty sure I O'd on either Jan 19 or 20, we BD'd on Jan 17 18 and 20...then not again til the 23... the time on the 20th was the "incident".:blush: I don't temp or test for O but I do watch cm, it was pretty indicitive that it happened on one of those two days, that Monday or Tuesday. So this past Wed the 28th I'm pretty sure I had implantation spotting. Only once when I wiped but it was a watery, lighhhhhht pink cm. And I was crampy the night before. Of course I've tested everyday since then and its bfn (except I took a new choice brand hpt yesterday and I swear I see something....and then I have a FR Rapid Result that I can see something on barely...even when I inverted the picture) but to hold them arms length out...out of probably 6 tests, only 2 have shadows from yesterday, and that last one I took is completely white. I did the digital this morning with the weeks indicator and it was negative. AF isn't due til Monday. Is there a chance??

Today I'm either 11 or 12 dpo, have super super sore boobies, nausea waves, peeing ALL THE TIME, slight lower back ache, slight headache, heartburn (however, I have gerd so I attribute it to that) and I keep having blood sugar dips. Frequently. No AF cramps. I'm trying to remember with my DD and I had implantation spotting (once when I wiped I had cm with blood streaks but I cant remember which day) and I was tired. I think I got my bfp with her around at like 12dpo.

Opinions?? :shrug:

Wow! Sounds like the real deal to me! Keep testing and let us know! x

I definitely will....I'm trying to not obsess, but lets get real, we all do when it comes to this! lol This has been the only time since I've had DD that I've realllly thought there's a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->