gender..a mothers intuition

Weenie19

Reaction score
Anybody just 'know' what they're having??
The night my first was conceived my OH and I said "we've just made our little girl" (tmi lol). We were right and have a 21month beautiful girl.

Im currently 9 weeks with number 2 and im sure its a girl. Not only is mypregnancy exactly the same but I just know . Its hard to explain

I was 100% definite that i was having a boy first time despite everyone else thinking he was a girl. I was right of course :haha:

This time i have days where i sway towards a boy again, but then other days im 50/50...:shrug:

I wanted a girl but from the start I always said 'he' and 'him' and we both kept saying our little boy and we were right.

This one I really think is a girl but I don't know if that's just wishful thinking

Obviously I'm just happy with a healthy baby but I'd love one of each

I was right with my DS and DD but this time I am very 50/50 some days I think it's a boy other days I think it's a girl ... Don't know if I can stay team yellow (even though DH wants to!) xx

Im very stuck on boy i felt boy with my loss as well but never got to find out if i was right so def lookimg forward to seeing if im right this time. Df def wants a boy so he is hopimg im right

With my son i was so certain a boy, and everyone said girl.. i was right.. this time round as much as i'd love a little girl, deep down I think boy lol. x

With my 1st I knew it was a boy and I was right! This time I've felt like a girl but it may be just wishful thinking. At my 12 week scan tech said Boy by potty shot (even though they look the same at this point) and I posted nub shots on ingender and everyone said boy. Chinese calendar & Baking Soda test say girl. I have no clue now....Hopefully will find out the end of this month! :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear what everyone finds out :hugs:

I was right with my first and she was a girl. At the moment I have no real instinct.. Although there is a little feeling that it will be a boy.. I think, because I'd quite like another girl, I might be suppressing the instinct that it is a boy a little, if that makes sense.

Of course I'll be happy with either, just always liked the thought of giving my dd a sister.

I think boy again.

I thought boy with my ds and was right and this time, I keep feeling myself drawn towards boys clothing!

I have a very strong feeling there's a girl in there! I don't know why, it's just a major feeling. I had a strong feeling my last pregnancy (ended in MMC) was a boy. OH says he just hopes for a healthy baby but I know he secretly would fancy a boy to teach sports to ;) I don't mind either way, ALL of the little ones in my family and OH's family are boys so that's what I'm used to :p So there's no gender preference, I just feel it's a girl!

I knew girl with my first. This time I was certain boy but still seem drawn to girls clothes and girls names and refering to muffin as her but that might just be habit.

I knew I was having a boy first time round. This time I would love a girl but have a feeling it's another boy. No idea why just do :)

With my DS, I felt all along it would be boy and was right. With this one, I feel in my heart it's a girl, but my head is telling me it's just wishful thinking because that's what I'd like, and really it's another boy!

I believe in intuition. I said from day dot with my first she was a girl, even tho everyone said boy. I was right.
This one everyone is saying boy again as my pregnancy is diff but Im still convinced girl. Time will tell I guess.

I am really 50-50, I am drawn to little girls clothes when we go shopping (probably just because theyre prettier! ), but we have been thinking of boys names the past few days which has made me imagine a little boy! Really I have no preference but can't wait to find out!
xo.

Lol i have none at all, i was pretty sure DD was a boy...everyone was tbh apart from my dad!! This time he's sure its a boy but again i have no idea xx

I knew i was having a girl when i was pregnant with emily. I think's its because i always thought i'd have a girl first. I was a little gutted when nathan was a boy because i was hoping for a sister for emily. But this time i feel positive it's another girl. Kind of praying! We will see xx

With my first pregnancy I was 100% sure it was a girl. I knew in my heart that it was definitely a girl! I had all my reasons, a strong gut instinct, chorionic villi of the placenta being on the left at 7 week scan, nub pointing down at 12 week scan and skull shape. Imagine my surprise when we found out at 18 weeks that it was a beautiful little boy. It really threw me and took me a few days to recover from the fact that something I had believed SO firmly had been wrong.

It's a 50% chance either way and had he been a girl I would have been here saying "Yes, mother's instinct is definitely right!" and it's true, it can be right, there's a 50% chance of the mother being right. I wouldn't read too much into it though; those women who have the 'correct' instinct are merely the 50% who guess right :)

This time I have no real reasons for thinking this baby is anything - I have no 'instinct' this time and after the pitfalls of last time I'm going to try and ignore chorionic villi, nubs and skull shapes (I say *try*, but I know I'll ponder). I'm telling myself it's a boy (though I have no reason to), because I would quite like a girl this time to experience what it's like to be mum to a little girl as well as a little boy. By telling myself it's a boy I can get excited about having another beautiful little boy (which would be wonderful as well, I don't have such a strong gender preference) and if it's a girl then that's just a lovely surprise.

x

we dont mind either way but i just keep seeing us with a little girl, so who knows :blush:

I've felt like this baby is a girl from the instant I found out we were expecting. I be totally if it's a boy, but happy with either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->