Gender and Name to pray for...

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Anyone else have the name picked out for the gender you desire? We have just set our in stone. ..now if only we would produce a female! :dohh: (i have two boys: Isaiah Joseph & Elliot Nehemiah).

Keeley Ezra

It's pronounced KEE-lee. Ezra, although a male name, i quite fancy it for a girl. Ezra is after my late granfather plus it goes well with isaiah and elliots middle names.

In our faith we believe, if you proclaim it, speak it, and pray for it, it will be given (as long as its upright and sinless)....so this my faith going public...mark my words, #3 WILL be a girl and her name is going to be Keeley Ezra Kirsch :cloud9:

My little girl is going to be Madeleine or Ella, we can't quite decide yet xx

Julia -- ever since I was a little girl, I have loved the name! But didn't like Julian for my little man, so it's Finn! (I have two girl cats that I gave some close to favourite names - Sabrina and Daphne, so maybe that was my shot for 'girls'?)

best wishes

Yep my Daughter will be Amelia Willow Flora B###### also have our Boys name picked out incase number 3 is another Boy, he will be Finley Oliver Paul B######..X

If we ever get our little boy I like Owen and Lucas...can't decide. Can't even think of another girl name!

My little girl will be a Keira Isabelle Jean J....
or
Courtney Isabella Jean J....

My 2# boy would be Tyler Michael Patrick J....
or
Theo Michael Patrick J....

I'm not 100% certain about a first name (and I'm trying not think about it too much these days for my own mental health), but I've always wanted to name my daughter after my grandma, so her middle name would be June. It's hard to type this because it makes me realize how badly I want it and how far away it is :cry:

If I ever had another one (which I won't we just had our third and last) I would name her Analyn Juliet. I can dream can't I lol

if baby bump is a little girl, which we sooooo hope she is, we are calling her laina leigh or kaylen angel, if we do have a boy i want to call him mikey!

if baby bump is a little girl, which we sooooo hope she is, we are calling her laina leigh or kaylen angel, if we do have a boy i want to call him mikey!

My DS2 is called Caelan and Im Angel! So good combo! :thumbup:

For a girl we like Abigail Rozalyn or Abigail Katelyn for a boy Grayson Cortez or Ian Cortez

My DS2 is called Caelan and Im Angel! So good combo! :thumbup:

my name was supposed to be angel before mum changed it to angela at the last minute, she said i might get picked on at school for it! i wish she would have left it at angel...i hate angela!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->