Gender guess forum?

AimeeM

Mum to 3 Boys.
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to have a forum where people could post their pics and let people guess the gender as there seems to be lots of posts like these in the trimester forums. What does every one think?

I don't think a forum just for that would be used much tbh and would take up a lot of space I would think.
maybe you could start a thread in Pregnancy club :)

I agree, think it might be a better idea to try and start one thread and then possibly ask for it to be made sticky (like the bumps one) rather than a new forum. Second tri would prob be the best place as this is where most of those threads are :) xx

i think it'd be used all the time! there are entire websites dedicated to this that are continuously used (www.in-gender.com) i agree with maybe having it in the 2nd Tri aswell though
Either way i think its a great idea as there are continously threads being started about it as a subject - if there was one place for them all it would be useful and not clog up some of the other forums as much! ...
Maybe start a thread in 2nd Tri Aimee and then request it to be sticky?xxx

I thought the only thing with having it as a thread would be that people got confused about which pic is being replied to where as if there could be separate posts for each person it would make it a bit easier. I have also seen it on in gender and thought it was very popular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->