Gender guesses on my twinys please

Wilkie

Reaction score
I have no clue what I'm looking for so you guys may be able to see something I can't! Thanks :)
First pic is twin one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 22
Twin 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 23
Thanks kate!
Just out of interest as I'm not sure what to look for, what made you say girls? :)

At the bottom they have a tiny line that goes flush with the spine so that means girl if it points up in a angle then its a boy.

Plus twin 2 has a elvis quiff which my eldest daughter had lol. Your babies especially twin 2 look very classic little ladies and I am very jealous lol xx

Aww thanks for explaining that to me I'm going to go and scrutinise my scan pictures now to see if I can see the lines :) xx

I agree on twin 2 definitely seeming to be a girl! but I'm not very good with the nub or skull theory (hence why I've just posted my scan pics too) and can't decide on twin 1, but I feel like twin 1 is a boy! x

Thanks oautumnx! I just haven't got a clue. It's very interesting tho to see what people think they could be :) I would be happy no matter what, partner thinks they are both boys but I'm swinging more to girls myself but that is just a complete guess ha x

I say twin 1 boy twin 2 girl just because of the skull shapes xx

Twin one is a girl
Twin two is a boy
Very excited :) x

Any ideas on my twins??

This was btw 12-13wks... dont go back for another scan until 16wks, Im antsy... the twins.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->