Gender guesses please! Am I finally getting my girl? Update!!!

chetnaz

Have 3 boys + girl on way
Reaction score
I have three wonderful boys who, I love dearly. I haven't suffered from gender dissapointment yet, but I'm worried that I will if this baby isn't a girl. I had my 12 week scan on thurs. can you please have a look and see what you think? Thanks.

https://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Chetnaz/a62ad5a9.jpg

The nub looks in line with the spine, i'd say you're having a girl :pink::flower:

Oh wow huni I think its a girlie too!!!
What a lucky girl if it is having 3 big brothers to lool out for her :)

Good luck x

I've posted this pic in second tri and I've had 15 girl guesses and 3 boy! Getting really excIted now :)

I'd say girl too, rounder head and seen lines ;) good luck and fingers crossed that we both get our girlies!! x

I am not very good with nubs but going by what we were talking about with your pregnancy I deffo think you are having a girl

i havent a clue to look for so sorry i cant be of no help but everything is crossed for you and sending loads of pink dust your way! good luck love and i hope you at last get your precious little girlie! x

chetnaz...have you tried the chinese lunar gender chart?

I've tried it with my real age, but I can't figure out what my lunar age is. I know there's a chart to figure it out but it stumps me (I blame it on the baby brain). With my real age it says boy :(

I've tried it with my real age, but I can't figure out what my lunar age is. I know there's a chart to figure it out but it stumps me (I blame it on the baby brain). With my real age it says boy :(

Give me your age at conception and month you concieved and I will do it for u xx.

I'm thinking girl too...looks like my pics with my 2 daughters! Could you guess on mine too? Thanks.:flower:

Give me your age at conception and month you concieved and I will do it for u xx.

Awww thanks. In this pregnancy I was 31 (just had a birthday recently) and I conceived in january. Xx

everything crossed for you, im going to be watching this thread like a hauwk so make sure you update asap, sending you loads of PINK baby dust xx

Thanks enepsigos. Only 8 days left!

chetnaz...have you tried doing the red cabbage test, i did mine last night and it stayed purple so it indicates a girl! ive looked on you tube and you wouldnt believe how many times it was right!!! im getting excited xx

Im not pregnant (yet :winkwink:) but just wondering what the cabbage test is?!

I think you have to pee on it or is that the bleach test

cabbage test...go buy a red cabbage (must be red!) cut into chunks and boil, when the water has turned a deap purple remove from heat, sive keeping the water! the cabbage can be thrown away, then go and pee in a cup! let both the pee and cabbage water cool right down, measure the same ammount of pee and cabbage just (must be equal) pour the measured cabbage water in a clear glass then add the wee after into it, if it stays purple or blue your carrying a girl and if it turns pink,red or cranberry colour your carrying a boy!

i looked into this via u tube and it was right for those who did it every time!!!! not one was wrong....
i did it last night and this morning with first urine to see if that would make a difference and it was purple both times...means girl!!!! i hope its right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->