gender guesses please?

jennjennxx

Reaction score
anyone else on here want to have a guess at throat gender for me this is a 12+5 scan pic, and could u also point out where the nub is for me please as I have no idea what I'm looking at tbh. thanks :0) xox

Attachments

• 20130430_163649.jpg
    20130430_163649.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
thanks jellybean can I ask where u see the nub too please? xox

If what I'm looking at is the nub (right at the end of baby) I'd say boy too

I'm not sure if I'm looking at a nub or not but if it is it seems angled so I'd say boy too.

me to I really don't know how I cope if I hear pink. :0( I know that sounds bad, but I crave a son so badly and this is my last child I will be having xox

Aww hun I know how you feel. I wanted pink and am having blue. It's taking me a while to get used to it but I've bought him some cute stuff and DH has let me use the name I like and I'm getting more used to the fact he's a boy. I try to focus on the positives that my youngest at the mo is a boy and they'll only be 3yrs apart in age so hopefully will be great buds!

I'm thinking :blue: but I'm not 100% sure on that one. But have boy vibes and looks boyish to me :) when's your next scan? Xo

got my scan a week on Thursday, not too long now, but I'm sure it's going to drag :0) xox

I will update as soon as I know :0) thanks for the guesses everyone xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->