Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Hi would really love your thoughts i havent had that bad morning sickness, however with my little boy i had the worst morning sickness ever was hospitalized it was that bad that was 10 years ago though, i can not get enough of fruit pastille ice lollies and grapefruit lol.... I have attached my 13 week scan and my 18 week bump xxxView attachment 657903

View attachment 657905

I saw your thread the other day....instantly thought :pink:

Thanx all guesses seem to point that way will let u no xxx

You have an egg shaped bump :pink:
Your scan shows a rounded skull :pink:
You chose sweet fruit juice:pink: over say coca cola :blue:[/QUOTE]

Thank u!!

Will let u know tomorrow

Hey I have had such bad sickness its unreal :'-( which I didn't have on my son who is 7 months old. I like salt and vinegar crisps and have a bit of a sweet tooth too but to be honest I can't eat much with the sickness :-( I have uploaded 3 scan pics and will upload a PIC of my bump in a minute :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130721_142248.jpg
    IMG_20130721_142248.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20130721_142304.jpg
    IMG_20130721_142304.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20130721_142318.jpg
    IMG_20130721_142318.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
Here's a PIC of my bump please excuse the stretch marks and saggy belly I only had a baby boy 7 months ago. Oh and I am that sick on this pregnancy that I have lost 10 pound in the last 3 weeks and am on 6 anti sickness a day :-( oh and my scan above is at 12 weeks and the pic of my bump is at 15 and 4 days. All I drink is fizzy drinks I hate tea coffee or milk

Attachments

• IMG_20130815_084331.jpg
    IMG_20130815_084331.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Here's a PIC of my bump please excuse the stretch marks and saggy belly I only had a baby boy 7 months ago. Oh and I am that sick on this pregnancy that I have lost 10 pound in the last 3 weeks and am on 6 anti sickness a day :-( oh and my scan above is at 12 weeks and the pic of my bump is at 15 and 4 days. All I drink is fizzy drinks I hate tea coffee or milk

:pink:

I don't have any pics with me (I'm at work.) so I don't know that you will want to or be able to, but if so that would be fun. :D I have my scan tomorrow, so I could get back to you quick.
I didn't have much morning sickness at all. I threw up once, during my 2nd tri, but I think it was just because I hadn't eaten well that day.
I always want ice cream and other sweets, but have craved Mcdonals, taco bell, and soft pretzels.
I have had fatigue, but not terribly bad.

Thanks either way! Its fun to see what you predict for people!

I don't have any pics with me (I'm at work.) so I don't know that you will want to or be able to, but if so that would be fun. :D I have my scan tomorrow, so I could get back to you quick.
I didn't have much morning sickness at all. I threw up once, during my 2nd tri, but I think it was just because I hadn't eaten well that day.
I always want ice cream and other sweets, but have craved Mcdonals, taco bell, and soft pretzels.
I have had fatigue, but not terribly bad.

Thanks either way! Its fun to see what you predict for people!

I'm going to say :blue: but this is a completely blind one xx

Ha, yeah, I didn't give you much to go off of. Most people agree with you though!

Hi Mrs A! Can't wait to see what you think of mine! Belly shot is today (13 weeks) and ultrasound is at 12 weeks. I've been pretty sick, all day nausea, vomiting from about 8 weeks, could only really eat fruit (mainly dried apricots) and orange juice.

Attachments

• 13 weeks .jpg
    13 weeks .jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
  • boy or girl??.jpg
    boy or girl??.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
Hey u don't mind me asking why u think girl?? Hope ur right xxx

Hi...

I'm 14wks now, Ive vomited at least once a day up until a few days ago. Constantly tired If my 2year old will let me nap I will!
As for food I throw up anything that is usually fruit or meat. I eat tomatoes and prawn cocktail crisps and mint choc ice cream and every morning marmite toast. I tend to eat because i have to. Drink water or fizzy drinks as fizzy helps with the nausea.

Here's my 13wk scan photo.. Il have to send bump photo separate ipad won't let me do both :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi Mrs A! Can't wait to see what you think of mine! Belly shot is today (13 weeks) and ultrasound is at 12 weeks. I've been pretty sick, all day nausea, vomiting from about 8 weeks, could only really eat fruit (mainly dried apricots) and orange juice.

Hi i'm 12 weeks today,
I've been put on tablets for my morning sickness, at one point I was throwing up 3 times a day and heaving so much more. i'm a lot more tired with this pregnancy. and I have been craving more sweet things.
here is my 12 week bump photo and 12 week scan, I was 11 weeks 3 days when I had my scan though.

Attachments

• b212weeks.jpg
    b212weeks.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • scan 11weeks 3days.jpg
    scan 11weeks 3days.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
Hi i'm 12 weeks today,
I've been put on tablets for my morning sickness, at one point I was throwing up 3 times a day and heaving so much more. i'm a lot more tired with this pregnancy. and I have been craving more sweet things.
here is my 12 week bump photo and 12 week scan, I was 11 weeks 3 days when I had my scan though.

Hey mrs a I'm 15 weeks here's my bump and 12+3 scan. Felt sick randomly throughout the day which went away as soon as i ate until about 14 weeks on and off but never once been sick. Been exhausted in the early weeks but its worn off now and craving salty savoury food x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
12+3 scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts