Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Wow! Well done Mrs A! Congrats Whithearts!! :blue:

Omg ur so good :) I done the Chinese predictor and it said girl too :) and that was right with my last baby

Sorry forgot to add :) I've not vomited but have been nauseous every day from 6 weeks, tiredness only just easing have had absolutely no energy and lost my appetite have been eating alot of chocolate, sweets & satsumas! X

I don't have much of a bump yet so can't show that. I have been a little nauseous throughout the day but have not vomited at all. I have craved savory over sweet. I have been absolutely exhausted and now just getting my energy back. Here are two photos and the baby measured 12w1d

Attachments

• pic of baby 2.jpg
    pic of baby 2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20130806_144952.jpg
    20130806_144952.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry forgot to add :) I've not vomited but have been nauseous every day from 6 weeks, tiredness only just easing have had absolutely no energy and lost my appetite have been eating alot of chocolate, sweets & satsumas! X

Do you have an upto date bump pic?

I don't have much of a bump yet so can't show that. I have been a little nauseous throughout the day but have not vomited at all. I have craved savory over sweet. I have been absolutely exhausted and now just getting my energy back. Here are two photos and the baby measured 12w1d

:blue:

Thank you! I got mostly boy votes on here and ALL boy votes on ingender. I felt like it was a boy too. The funny thing is, the ultrasound tech said she thinks it's a girl based on the nub? We find out Sept 20

Do you have an upto date bump pic?

I'm 14 weeks and 5 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6

Thank you! I got mostly boy votes on here and ALL boy votes on ingender. I felt like it was a boy too. The funny thing is, the ultrasound tech said she thinks it's a girl based on the nub? We find out Sept 20

Do you have a pic of the nub ?

Thanks very much will update on 27th with gender scan results xx

I have no nub photos except for the pictures I showed you (not sure if nub is shown). She just told me during the scan.

Ahhhh. Well I think she's wrong. I studied your pics as I do all scans. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->