Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Sorry forgot to add loves caffeine free diet coke, maybe gets through a bottle a day sometimes

Hi, Can you guess me please? I am 12 weeks and 2 days today, the photo and scan are both from today. I have been sick once last week, I have been feeling a little sick but not all of the time. I have been tired an awful lot and have had indigetion or trapped wind under my ribs which I never had last time. Not really had any cravings.

Attachments

• me 12 + 2.jpg
    me 12 + 2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • nub1.jpg
    nub1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
I only have a 13 week uncovered bump (can take another) and a 12 week ultrasound picture (was told I won't get another until 20 weeks)

Can I join this?

Bump picture is me at 14 weeks and the scan was taken at 13+1 weeks

I've had hyperemesis gravidarum from early pregnancy and the sickness and nausea still continue

My tongue prefers savoury foods, no change from pre-pregnancy

Attachments

• IMAG1667.jpg
    IMAG1667.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
image.jpg

I want to play!!! Here is my 12+3 scan!! Would love to hear what you think! I am 14 weeks now. My mood has been horrific! Nausea is mild on and off. I don't have much of a taste for anything except Sprite Soda because it keeps my stomach settled. I eat pizza quite frequently. No major cravings.

I'm carrying a baby boy! I'm totally shocked. I was convinced it was a girl.

Just wanted to let you know you were right! I gave birth to a beautiful little boy who is one month old today :)

Extreme nausea could barely get off the sofa in first 4 months day and night. Still occasionally get it now and nearly 30 weeks
Extreme fatigue and low energy
Craving sugar, chocolate, sweets, brownies, icicles, and starchy food potatoes and cheese

Attachments

• 971364_551354134923272_649766419_n.jpg
    971364_551354134923272_649766419_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1383381_579844778740874_2101236626_n.jpg
    1383381_579844778740874_2101236626_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey :) This is my ultrasound scan from 12 weeks 6 days if you would like to have a guess at whether we are having a boy or a girl? The heartbeat has stayed at 162bpm or higher since 7 weeks 2 days, no sickness, but very bad nausea (has eased off in the last couple of weeks) I'm now 13 weeks 4 days. Our baby is an IVF baby if that makes any difference.

Thanks xx :thumbup:

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
hi im now 14+3 now ill post 2 scans one was 10+2 and other was 13+1 and then a pic of bump :) xxxx

IMAG0798[1].jpg IMAG0817[1].jpg IMAG0810[1].jpg

oh and forgot to mention I have had really bad sickness and still got it now and I have craving for sweet stuff aswel xx

Hope you can get round to looking at my info , have found this thread very interesting as you seem to be pretty correct.

Scan photo at 12 weeks! I've had sever nausea lasting all day but now I'm 14 weeks it seems only to be once a day, first 4 weeks extreme hunger, had 2 migraines which I have never had in my life mixed with more headaces plus my skin is very oil with few pimples , tired but not to extreme only on certain days. And lastly craved mostly salty but little sweet to bit of a mixture. Thanks heaps x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
my scan 13 weeks in the pic im 15 weeks i havent been sick just very nauseas have gone of tea and coffee since 6 weeks bit of a sweet and savoury tooth and gone of fries

Attachments

• my bump.jpg
    my bump.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • scan pic.jpg
    scan pic.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
I've felt sick for 3 months but only been sick a couple of times & I'm permanently shattered!!! Went off coffee at 6 wks & went through a sweetie stage!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
I don't think Mrs. A is guessing anymore or possibly no longer on the board. Cant be sure but she hasn't responded in quite some time :)

Hi i'm 12 weeks today,
I've been put on tablets for my morning sickness, at one point I was throwing up 3 times a day and heaving so much more. i'm a lot more tired with this pregnancy. and I have been craving more sweet things.
here is my 12 week bump photo and 12 week scan, I was 11 weeks 3 days when I had my scan though.

:pink:

Hiya thought i'd update you
had my scan last week, we're having a boy.

image.jpg

I didn't vomit but was very sick and expected it to come out any minute . I still feel sick here and there .
I am 15 weeks now
Very tired , more acne , fatigue , light headed , headaches , greasy hair , I have more hair growing on my legs etc . , craving mostly salty food , carrying my belly high ( it was low with my son ) , I am already swollen . I think that's it . I have been told gender by technician at 13 weeks . Going to find out for sure at January 6th :happydance:

My breast got huge even before I missed period and they still hurts and I have itchy nipples for some reason .

Hi Mrs. A.,

I just wanted to let you know...you were right. I had a girl!!! Born Dec. 4, 2013, 7lbs 6oz, 19.5" long and scoring a 9.9 on the APGAR...hope all is well with you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->