Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Aw thank u! I have everything crossed but what will be will be. U will soon be ok, it's probably not sunk in yet either x

Hi,

Could you please guess me if you have time :)
I had nausea from week 6 until around week 14...non stop all day and some nights :wacko: didn't puke although a lot of gagging!
I went off choc..although eating it again now but really love sandwiches, milk and cereal and smoothies which I didn't like before! Also went through a phase of eating lots of fizzy sweets! That's gone now.

Attached are the photos from our 12 week scan! Also my 25 week bump!

Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry can only upload 1 at a time off my phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
25 week pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
One more week until we find out cannot wait :wohoo:

The scan is of 12+3 weeks and the bump is of 17 weeks. I had no morning sickness and no nausea. Not vomitted a single time. Was only tired in the initial couple of weeks. My tongue still prefers salty or sour things as was the case before pregnancy.

Pls guess the gender.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
Mrs A hope your OK??

Just 2 more days until we find out :yipee:

Sorry Mrs A. Even after being told boy by tech. We are DEFINITELY expecting a little girl!

Hi, I was wondering if you can do a prediction of gender for me? I'm currently 20 weeks and we've got our gender scan this Friday,
I've not had sickness as such but lots of nausea at the beginning, migraines and surprisingly didn't start showing as quick as I did with my son.
Also wanting fruit juice mainley and completely gone off tea...yuk...lol,
here's my 12 weeks scan pic and 20 week bump shot, thanks in advance
Xxxxximage.jpg
[/ATTACH]

Sorry my bump picture didn't attach to original message xxximage.jpg

I want to play!! I'm currently 14 weeks. Here is my 13 week scan. Very minimal nausea so far. I'm craving everything sour. Before pregnancy I didn't care for lemonade and now it's all I want to drink. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
I figure I'll try this for fun :)
This is my 12+1 scan. The tech had such a difficult time getting the little one to stay still long enough for a picture!
I haven't thrown up at all. I've only felt nauseous recently, but it was once and I chalked it up to being nervous. The only sweet things I actually like anymore is chocolate milk. Otherwise, no sweets for me!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mrs A,

I would love to hear your view of what gender you think I may be having, I have attached the 12 week along with the 20 week scan. My wife felt very poorly in the first trimester, felt sick all the time managed to throw up only a handful of times. Somehow managed to keep it in as hates being sick. Always tired

She is now in the second trimester and has her days of being poorly but mush better since the first trimester, only been sick once. Still very very tired can’t get past 7:30 most nights sometimes even with a nap at lunchtime.

As for food at the beginning my wife loved scampi fries (Hates them now), but just can’t get enough chocolate. She has always loved chocolate but now has to have it daily and loves Jam before being pregnant loved peanut butter but now Jam has taken over.

Also she suffers with major heartburn seems bread is the main problem.

Attachments

• 12 week 2 day scan.pdf
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • 12&20 week scan.pdf
    84.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members