Gender reveal ideas?!

aPharmD

Reaction score
Anyone have any cute ways to reveal gender to family and friends? We're thinking about doing a small reveal party. I know about cake and balloons but trying to think of something a little different!

A pinata filled with either blue or pink candy. Fortune cookies with the gender inside.

I was thinking of baking a gender reveal cake but I'm useless at baking haha so I too am looking for other ideas xx

the girl who wants to host it for us did the piñata idea. so I was trying to avoid that. thanks ladies and keep the ideas coming! :)

I didn't do anything for my daughter so I'm going to combine my announcement & gender reveal since I'll find out at 12 weeks. I got an adorable "I'm going to be a big sister" t shirt and plan on having her wear it while opening a box with the pink or blue balloons inside. I hope to do it when I'm 13 weeks on Mother's Day. :happydance:

I'm doing the box with balloons idea, I also bought some cute mustaches and lips off of etsy that I'm going to put on lollipop sticks and have everyone hold up their guess before hand and get a picture, ours is going to be very small with just my parents and brothers, they live across the U.S. And we never get to celebrate stuff like this, but I fly out to visit once a year so it will be really special!

Today i saw one with black balloons filled with confetti and they poped it. Also seen where dad and mom chewing gum and they blow a bubble (blue and pink gum) and whatever sex it is that person pops the other persons bubble.

I saw that chewing gum one too- super cute!

I've been to a gender reveal with the balloons and also one with cupcakes (inside had a blob of pink icing in it).

We may wait to announce until Mothers Day and frame a picture of our 12 week sonogram in pink or blue for our moms to open.

I thought it wasn't possible to tell gender before 16 weeks?

I love gender reveal idea, I really want to bake a cake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->