Gender Reveal (super-mini event): It's a BOY! :D

CandiceSj

Reaction score
I had my ultrasound last week Thursday, and decided last minute to not find out right then and there and to get it written by the technician for a later reveal. Husband was not with me anyway so I liked the idea of finding out at the same time as him.

I had a a super-mini-event. Basically my parents, mother in law and aunt met up at my house (with husband and 2 kids) after supper on Friday to give me their last-minute gender predictions and to have some cupcakes I got made. I had them stuffed with blue or pink icing by the baker who took the envelope with "the answer".

We each had our cupcake ready to eat, counted down 3... 2... 1... and BITE! BLUE ICING! :D

It was fun! A few people couldn't make it due to the last-minute nature of my little event so I texted them updates and photos of the bitten cupcakes.

That is such a lovely way to find out!!! Congratulations on team :blue:

Thank you! Very excited and happy, though a bit stressed by having to name the child - me and my husband have very different ideas on what we want and like! lol

Awww that sounds fun! We did a very intimate gender reveal party with my mom, dad, and brothers and of course my 2 girls as well...we only get to see them once a year and rarely get to celebrate anything together so this was extra special ;) we are also having a boy!!!

Awww that sounds fun! We did a very intimate gender reveal party with my mom, dad, and brothers and of course my 2 girls as well...we only get to see them once a year and rarely get to celebrate anything together so this was extra special ;) we are also having a boy!!!

Aw that must've been really special, especially that you don't see them all that often. What a fun celebration! Congrats!

Thats lovely, congratulations boys rock!x

That's a wonderful way to reveal the gender, congratulations! X

I love what you did!!!!!! :D

I told my OH your story and he just found it awesome!
I found out what I'm having Monday, so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->