Gender scan accuracy at 16 weeks?

Elish- Can you book a private scan? They're very accurate with their 20 weeks scans but it maybe fun to go and get some pictures and videos of the baby to keep anyway!

I had a private scan at 15/16 weeks and was told she was a girl but the tech didn't seem too sure of herself and had to double check, though in the end she did write "It's a Girl" on the scan pic. I have an OB appointment tomorrow and should get another ultrasound within the next week or two to confirm but I'm pretty sure it's a girl.

I think it depends on who is doing the scan. I don't trust technicians so unless it's a dr doing the ultrasound I don't even bother

Had our scan and it is a girl!

I'm posting a picture so you ladies give me feedback, I'm pretty certain that's a girl right!? I won't be buying anything until we confirm at 20 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 15
Well I don't see no winkle there campn!

I'm hoping pretty accurate lol, we have a 4d scan booked for 17 weeks and we don't get a 20 week gender scan here so if we don't find out in the 4d, we'll have to book another private to find out. Not sure why they won't do gender scan as standard here but they said no x

Thanks everyone! My anxiety is starting to calm down hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->