Gender scan accuracy?

KimmyLou

Reaction score
I have a private gender scan this Saturday. I will be 16+5 weeks. I've found a lot of people saying the gender has been wrongly predicted a lot at the earlier scans.
What is everyone's opinion? Have you had a gender scan? Thanks xx

Mine was 17 plus 2 and there was no hiding his willy ha ha

I had one at 16+3 with my daughter and it was correct xx

I had one last time at 16wks and it was very obviously a boy.

I'm getting one for this one soon and will be just over 15wks as they say they can do it from then and I'm super impatient!

Thankyou, that makes me fee better. My husband will be away for our 20 week scan and we wanted to find out before he went and I didn't want to find out without him. Xx

I had one last time at 16wks and it was very obviously a boy.

I'm getting one for this one soon and will be just over 15wks as they say they can do it from then and I'm super impatient!

good luck!! When will you be having the scan? Xx

I had one at 16 weeks with my daughter that was correct. This pg the gender scan @ 16 weeks was wrong. They told us we were having a boy, but the anomaly scan revealed a baby girl. This has since been confirmed by a separate private gender scan and a rescan by the original place that got it wrong xxxxxx

Last pregnancy we were told girl at exactly 16 weeks and it was confirmed at 20 weeks. This pregnancy we were told boy at 16+2 and it was right again as its been confirmed on multiple scans. Our little lad is a bit of an exhibitionist and happily shows his bits for all to see :rofl:good luck with your scan.

I had one at 11+5 and they predicted a little girl. A few days later they called and confirmend by blood test that we are having out first daughter :) i couldn't believe the tech was right so early

I've had a 16 week scan with both of my daughters and both times they were right. The second time I felt they were less confident and my 20 min appointment was more like 45 mins, it was confirmed at 20 week scan tho

Had my gender scan at 16w2, and thankfully she was still a girl at 19w2!

I think the majority of the time they're correct. X

Thankyou all for your comments. 3 days until the scan...will update when we know. I already have 3 boys so I'm expecting another boy xx

I have had 16 week scans both times and they were correct :)

So long as you get a good shot and the cord isn't in the way, it should be obvious x

The scan showed we were having a little girl xx

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"