Gender scan at 15 weeks! It's a.....

Blzgak

Reaction score
I really wanted to know a little later, just to be 100% sure what the gender was. In the end I couldn't help myself because I wanted to surprise my parents for their Christmas present. I've read that sometimes 15 week results can be iffy because sometimes girls can have swollen bits and look like a boy. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon that it's a boy! I'm just afraid that for some reason it might change. So, take a peek at these two potty shots and let me know what you think.

I mean, obviously they look like boy parts, but there are other lines in there. I was also pretty convinced when she switched to 4D and I could also see his bits.

Attachments

• boy1.jpg
    boy1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0397.jpg
    IMAG0397.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 65
Congrats! I wouldn't doubt those shots or that he's a boy! Normally with a girl you'll see at least the resemblance of 3 little lines in that area.

Thanks for the response! I agree, with my DD there was no doubt that she was a girl! I just saw a line in the middle on the first shot where I'm guessing his scrotum is and it made me wonder "what if?"

Congratulations!!
i foud out i was having a girl today, and there was absolutly nothing between the legs like there is in yours. And there were the 3 white lines which just confirmed it even more to the sonographer.
hope this helps! x

I had my gender scan at 16wks.could see a Willy and was told a boy.had my 20wk scan and she said Deffo a boy.still seen a Willy lol x

Yep that's Deffo two little balls there lol. Congrats

definitely a boy! i found out about my daughter at 15 weeks 3 days and ill add her potty shot :) i know it can be different for everyone but id place a bet your having a boy :) sorry they are turned all kinds of crazy ways! LOL :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_20120919_104502.jpg
    IMG_20120919_104502.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20120919_104713-1.jpg
    IMG_20120919_104713-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 22
Oh yeah! That is a BOY! haha We found out at 14 weeks 5 days that we are having another boy! There was no doubt. LOL. Swollen little girl parts aren't the same as a very obvious penis. The tech knew right away it was a boy. Both my boys showed their family jewels off right away! haha

Congratulations!!!
Now I might book a private scan in a few days, I didn't think it would show at 15 weeks ;D

Curious, I know you posted this a few years ago, but did your little baby end up for sure being a boy? Or was it a girl?

You probably won’t get a reply. Original poster was last online 3 years ago .

Maybe post your scan pics in the gender prediction section ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->