Gender scan today, any guesses?

JasperJoe

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I had the gender scan today and I wanted you ladies to guess before I reveal the gender.

Attachments

• bby4.jpg
    bby4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 31
OOoh how exciting! I think girl. Now please put me out of my misery! :)

i am not sure, But I'll say girl, can't see a nub. Come on jasperjoe let us know!

ok ladies, I can't hold it in any longer!

were expecting a girl!! after 3 boys yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still can not believe it, i asked over and over again and the lady said she could see no boys bits, I said the cord looked like a penis but she said it was the cord. No penis to be seen! I am still in shock!

Do you think they could ever be wrong? I may have to have another scan before I 100% believe it x

Looks like a boy to me but I know nothing about the nub thing so I don't really know what things should look like at that stage :winkwink:

Wow shows what I know, congratulations!!! So happy for you :) I don't get to find out until August but hoping for a girl also after 2 boys. How exciting!

oh wow i was totally wrong! congrats on your baby girl!!!! :) im too hoping for a girl

:happydance: Yay I was right! I'm so happy for you. After three boys I know exactly how you feel, it seems unreal doesn't it?! Do you have a name for her yet? X

So happy for you!!! Congrats on your little princess:happydance:

Congratulations! I only have two boys, but you give me hope it's even possible lol!!

congrats ill be in disbelieve if they tell me its a girl with this one after 4 boys got weeks to wait to find out yet though :(

Congratulations! Do you have a 12 week scan to post so I can neb at the skull/nub on it? :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->