Gender scan today!.... Pic p5 :)

Lol, looks like the doc was pretty confident about this one! Everyone say hello to Jackson Scott! :blue:

Oops, sorry wrong thread, lol

Attachments

• images_12.jpg
    images_12.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • images_7.jpg
    images_7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Guess what guys? I got an early gender scan for my birthday this Friday! So only 3 days away wee!!!!!

Ok so 62 hours til my scan!

Chinese gender varies by what site I check!! Not sure which to use
Shettles says boy
Ramzi says girl
Guesses from scan say girl.

Any other things to try?? And I'm asthmatic so no bleach test!

Guess what guys? I got an early gender scan for my birthday this Friday! So only 3 days away wee!!!!!

Aw that's awesome! We had our gender scan on valentines day at almost 22 weeks after the first attempt didn't go to plan because she was awkward :haha:

Aw that's awesome! We had our gender scan on valentines day at almost 22 weeks after the first attempt didn't go to plan because she was awkward :haha:

Hope that's not the case for us as the scan place is 2 hours away!

I'm sure all will be fine :) ours was 45 mins away and was really annoying but glad we had another chance. It's not often they can't see and you're nearly 17 weeks so things are pretty developed down there. Obviously 20 weeks is best but they could always double check at your next scan anyways GL!

My guess is girl as well! :)
I found out this wee one was a boy at 16 weeks and he was still a boy at 20 weeks lol I think girl for you my dear! Can't wait for an update!

Ok so with just over 24 hours to go its 18 guesses for girl and 0 for boy!! Wow!! I think I'll be surprised either way as I've psyched myself up that it's another boy because I'm scared if it is I will look disappointed and it'll be embarrassing!! But then I'm like everyone thinks girl it must be! I'm actually worried about my reaction either way lol. Hubby says he wouldn't mind another boy as it'll be good for Jace but if it's a girl he'll cry for sure with happiness. Chinese gender and shettles point to this being a boy which keeps creeping back into my mind too.

Less than 2 hours. Woke up with strong boy vibes! Maybe a defense mechanism?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->