Gender scan tomorrow... Scared

Melissa_M

Reaction score
We have our gender scan tomorrow and I'm really afraid of feeling disappointed if its another girl :nope:
Luckily we won't be telling people so I won't have to listen to other people's reactions either way till the baby is born.... But I might need some support on here if its a girl because hubby doesn't really understand :hugs:

good luck hun I really really hope you get your little boy :0) I'm in the same situation and am craving a boy, so I know how you are feeling :hugs: xox

Thank-you ladies... I truly just want a healthy little baby, obviously that's first and foremost....but I just have always pictured myself with having at least one of each gender. I really want to experience having a son.
Plus I really don't want to deal with all the comments when we have a 4th....already people think we're having 3 babies just to get a boy :roll: But we've always wanted 3 or 4 kids, regardless of gender.
4 little girls would be pretty special and fun, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't long for a boy.

Thanks for listening - really helps to just go ahead and say it!

aww I know exactly what u mean, but saying that 4 girls would be amazing too :0) make Sure u update us when you find out xox

We are gonna start TTC soon and I really want a boy, too!
I hope you get your little blue bundle!

Hope you got your little blue bundle. I'm sure some people must think we went for a 4th just for a girl when I wanted another baby either way, a girl would be the icing on the cake though

It's a girl :)
I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be....she's beautiful :cloud9: I fell in love with her instantly.
Little bummed I can't go shopping or redecorate, but I got a healthy, gorgeous little girl growing inside of me...hard to feel sorry for myself!!! :D

glad ur feeling better about it...just think ur girls will be best of friends...and u will have ppl to do u hair and makeup for...and keep u trendy lol.

Congrats on your little girl :) I'm glad you're not too upset about baby being a girl! Your girls will grow up so close I'm sure :)

Congratulations, I'm glad that you are much happier than you thought you'd be

Congratulations, glad you feel better than you expected :)

You can still have the fun of redecorating :)

I watch a family on youtube, they've got 3 boys and every pregnancy she has redecorated the nursery a different theme :)

Congrats on your little lady :flower:

Then I'd feel bad for not redecorating for my second daughter :dohh: :haha:

But I will redecorate a bit...I'm so bored with the nursery.

And I will buy SOME new clothes....I think every baby deserves to have some things that are just their own :)

Indeed! And baby girl stuff is so cute! Tho I have bought some cute boy stuff. I gave away a lot of my baby stuff as we weren't going to have any more :dohh: then this surprise bubs has come along! Good excuse for shopping :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->