Gender scan tomorrow!! - Update:Team Blue!!

neverbeast88

Reaction score
After a rocky 16 weeks of ups and downs I am so excited for tomorrow. Not only is it my lovely sisters birthday but shall be also finding out the gender tomorrow morning!!

Pointless thread possibly but really am just too excited. :happydance:

Exciting :) Hope it goes well and the baby doesn't have its legs crossed!

Exciting :) Hope it goes well and the baby doesn't have its legs crossed!

at the 12 week scan baby was being a little pain so hopefully tomorrow he/she is planning to be more helpful hehe

Good luck!! I hope your baby doesn't do what mine did!! My baby slept through the whole ultrasound and had his/her legs crossed so we didn't get to find out what we're having! We even tried wiggling my belly and poking at baby, but he/she didn't seem phased by it at all! We have to wait 5-6 more weeks to find out!

Thank you ladies!!! I'm already up and wide awake and its 5:40am here...in 4 hours i shall know!!! Feel really nervous like I'm about to sit and exam or start at school or something.
Awww no Wilson, fingers crossed your cheeky baby is playing the game at your next scan. Knowing how much of a wriggle bum mine was last time, and by that wriggling away from the sonographer and wanting some sleep, I hope today baby is willing for us to have a look. Whatever happens it will be good to see baby!!! :happydance:

Couldn't wait till I got home... Enroute back now from the scan and found out its going to be a BOY!!!!! Was a wriggly baby but had his legs wide open!!!

:D :happydance: :D

Congrats!! And my appointment was early in the morning so I'm guessing it was still night time for baby since I'm never up as early as I was! My next appointment will be made for later in the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->