Gender!

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
17+3 today according to my doctor and the baby was really showing off! Legs wide open and all.

Basically when she looked for the gender the first thing I saw was a penis! :haha: Did not even need her to tell it's a boy.

So my son will have a little brother :) My husband was a bit disappointed. I wanted a girl too already having a boy but it's all good. Maybe number 3 or 4 will be a girl :D

Anyone else have a big boy and a baby boy? My son will be almost 5 when the baby is born.
Somehow I imagine a copy of my son when he was a baby.

My son will be 3.5 when his brother is born. Had my ultrasound too today, but already knew the gender. Still measuring a week ahead.
When I found out it was a boy I was slightly disappointed but happy I decided to find out the sex this time. I think I might have been more disappointed if we found out at birth. We are not having more.
Don't kid yourself, they might be COMPLETELY different. My best friend had a 2 nd boy a few months ago. Her first was almost bold, blond hair & very fair skinned and an iffy sleeper. Her second is dark skinned (Guatemalan roots), tons of pitch black hair & is a baby angel. Never cries, just sleeps and eats. Two opposites!
I'm not sure what to expect now. Finley was an easy -ish baby but is a very very strong headed toddler. I'm keeping fingers crossed.

My son will be 3 a month after his baby brother is born. We are not having more, and after the initial pinch of realizing I would likely never have a daughter, I was very very excited that my son will have a brother :)

Aw! Congratulations ♡. My son was 4 when his lil brother was born and they're so cute! Lil brother looks up to big brother all the time and they're so close. Sometimes my oldest gets annoyed but for the most part they're really good together! Everytime bedtime comes around lil brother has to have a hug and kiss from big brother...cutest thing Ever!!

We have two boys (and now having a third!) and they love to beat each other up, but they also love to have fun together, too. But in my case, it's a little different, because they're only 15 months apart.

Great response! X Really looming forward to my boy!!

Congratulations :)
I have 3 boys and they are all very different. 1st son looks like his daddy, 2nd son looks like me and 3rd son is a mix. Its so strange lol
They are all very protective of each other but also get into arguments. Its definitely a beautiful bond to see.

Congrats!!!!

I was the one hoping for a girl, hubs wanted a boy.

I had an ounce of gender disappointment but then I pictured DS with a brother and I think a boy is the PERFECT addition to our family! I really think he'll enjoy a brother much more than I would enjoy a daughter lol I drove my parents batshit crazy with my shenanigans lol my brother didn't so that may help my mindset haha

Your DS is around 4, right? Mine will be 3 less than a month before his brother will be born

My daughter will be nearly 4 [literally a few weeks difference] when my son will be born in late March. He wasn't shy either at the scan! Hehe!!

Congratulations!

Did you have a feeling it was boy? I feel like I'm having another boy and my son will be 4 years and 3 months when baby is born. My scan is next week x

Babyjan, I actually thought it was a girl cause this pregnancy was so very different! I was totally wrong ^^.

Powell130
He is 4 years and 4 months now. So je will be 5 when the baby is a bot over 3 months old.
He is very happy about a brother because he wants someone like his friends in Kindergarten to play with. I think it probably is better for him.:)

Interesting to hear how siblings can turn out so different! My son is a mix facial feature wise, has my hair color but is definitely darker (skin and eyes). Really wondering how his brother will turn out. I am hoping for a quieter baby, my son was what you would call a high demands baby. He was happy if he was held and nursed nonstop....but there was no way to place him down when he was little :lol:

Mine was a high needs baby too lol sometimes it drove me nuts but looking back, I love that he just loved attention and wanted to be held

Mine was a high needs baby too lol sometimes it drove me nuts but looking back, I love that he just loved attention and wanted to be held

We managed pretty well with attachment parenting...it would have been hard any other way, and over time he became much more secure and independent. Still very close to me though which I love :)

Ditto! Attachment parenting for the win for us too. If we didn't co sleep it would have been no sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->