Gendermaker?? anyone got one!?

kestrelfairy

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone brought a Gendermaker and found out the sex of your baby?

im currently 6 weeks and according to the manufacturers i can find out what im having this early on!

i was wondering if anyone else has brought one and how they found it. I dont want to waste my money if its rubbish!

I was really intregued by this! I came across it the other day and i'd never heard of anything like it before.

I can't really be of any help as ive never used one and really don't understand how they can work. But i would be so interested to see if they do :)

Congrat to you xx

Half the reviews I read about it were terrible. It's got a 50/50 chance to get it right, I think it's just a novelty really (and overpriced!).

I saw a similair one at my pharmacy called intelligender and read their reviews and they are also 50/50 from consumers but when I actually read the reviews most are from people who didnt even use the product just think its rubbish. But it says from the manufacturer its had 2 independent companies study their product and one found it was 87.6% accurate and the other found it 89.55% accurate. For only $28 I figure why not try it... at 10 weeks I will be buying!

they dont work! its not possible to predict a babys sex this early. even though the babys gender is determined at conception during the early stages there is no difference between the two genders. up until approx 7 weeks, even though the genitals have started to form, they are exactly the same. what will become they boys penis is what will become the clitoris in the female (I have been reading up on this in uni out of curiosity). The foetus' hormones do not in any way appear in the mothers' blood or urine so these tests simply can not work. Notice how the sites will never mention what apparent hormone these tests are looking for. If these tests worked they would be getting used in hospitals or by midwives due to the high demand there would be for it. Unfortunately the only accurate way to find out your baby's gender is to wait for an ultrasound :-(. (If you google gender prediction scams you will find loads of sites about loads of products and "reliable gender prediction tests") xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->