Gendermaker test

I took it and it was correct for me - pink!

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00476-20110209-0924.jpg

did mine this morning and its turned pink. although its now turned purple after 10 mins so think i will email them just to be sure its pink xxx

Congratlations on your baby boy hunni. I will be happy either way, I thought I really wanted a girl but now I really think I want a boy so will be happy either way xxx

I think it's pretty normal for them to turn a different color after a few minutes. I know pregnancy tests can change after 10 minutes and once the intelligender test settles (after a few minutes the minerals all fall down) it also changes. So I'd take it as the first color, but I'd contact the company as well just to make sure.

Ive emailed them with the pictures so waiting for a reply, although Ive read that if it turns purple it means its a boy xxx

I used gendermaker, and turned out to be correct. It showed a pink results, and i went to my u/s appt last week, and the doctor was sure that its a girl!

Hello ladies

I have just taken the gendermaker test and mine says pink, which is also my gut feeling. I am not gonna rely on it until i've had my 20 week scan but just wanted to see if anyone else has taken it and was it right?

I took one at 10 weeks and it went pink - a gender scan and 20 week scan confirmed I'm having a girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->