Genuine Moby Wrap in Cream - Like New!

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
hiya,
I was desperate to buy this moby wrap as my LO is so clingy and always wants to be held and I was so excited at buying it but he sadly can't stand to be in it :(

I have tried a few times but he won't let me keep him in it for longer than 2 minutes without screaming the house down so I am sadly selling it as the money could go towards one of his xmas pressies, hopefully your LO will enjoy it as I have heard they are meant to settle your baby :)

Like new condition with carry bag and instruction booklet

Looking for about £25 posted :flower:

Such a great buy!

Mine is the best thing I bought.

Have you tried putting him in it while he is asleep? Since doing that with my LO she loves it and I have had no further problems getting her in even while awake!

Such a great buy!

Mine is the best thing I bought.

Have you tried putting him in it while he is asleep? Since doing that with my LO she loves it and I have had no further problems getting her in even while awake!

It's really hard to get him in it to start with, I think thats what upsets him even more! Which way do you find it best? I've not tried it while he's asleep yet but worth a try I guess and see what happens!

It's fiddly at first hun for you and them and that can frighten them!

I did the newborn hold but she was never completely happy until we did hug hold - now it's her most fav thing!

Have you got the instructions? Use the folded way of wrapping not the gathered way - makes it easier for newborn hold. I would put him to sleep and then put him down - put the moby wrap on (does not matter how long it takes you as he will be asleep - you want to put the wrap on so that it almost fits your body not so that it's loose) I place mine just under my bust wrap it and tie it off.

You will have a cross of fabric over your chest and the wide panel with the moby tag going across your tummy - you take the crossed fabric closest to you (lets call it left for now) and if you have used the folded wrap you will be able to part the "left" fabric and have a "pocket" to put baby in, then bring the right side over baby and the panel with the moby tag pulls up. DO this in front of a mirror - it helps!

The video on the moby website was much better than the instructions that come with it.

It's so confusing at first and you worry about it being too loose and too tight etc but honestly once you get used to it you know how tight to do it while wrapping.

Good luck hun!

Hey hun you sold this yet?

I'm desperate for one before my LO arrives in February, gonna practise how to use it with my teddy lol
xx

hiya hun it's still available if you're interested? x

Would you take £20 hun? If so, can send it through paypal today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->