genuinely scared

yep think of how things were 20 years ago people used to be able to leave their front doors open everyone relied ont their neighbours now chuffinhell in some areas in sheffield weer im from you wouldnt get to the end of the road before someone had walked in your house if you left the door open
i live in a really quiet village pretty far out about 14-15 mile from town centre its really quiet were i live hardly anybody about and surrounded by fields but even our co-op got armed robbed a few month before x-mas :-(

just realised you must be near me it happened about 20 miles (34mins) away from my house :-( terrible isnt it my dad and brother live about 5 mins away from there

I do worry about whether he'll have a nice girlfriend, good job, friends, etc... I don't tend to worry that he'll fall in to the wrong crowd or be attacked in the local park but I think this is because of where we live. I live quite a sheltered life in the countryside and I'm not really affected by the serious things that go on around the country, however, if a murder or something, especially involving a child, did happen around me then I would be more worried x

just realised you must be near me it happened about 20 miles (34mins) away from my house :-( terrible isnt it my dad and brother live about 5 mins away from there

i live in rotherham :) & its awful aint it? Poor girl x

I worry about where the world is going, then I remember that people have been thinking the world is going to end since the first guy stood on a soap box and started rabbiting on about a flood.

We are approaching the end of an age, it's going to be tough for a while but our babies are going to witness the beginning of something magical, not the end of something old.

I am quite excited for them, though I intend to teach them to farm, hunt, butcher and survive in the face of the breakdown of society, capitalism and what not.[/QUOTE]

Feeble ........your scaring me lol............please more details ???? xxxx

I worry about where the world is going, then I remember that people have been thinking the world is going to end since the first guy stood on a soap box and started rabbiting on about a flood.

We are approaching the end of an age, it's going to be tough for a while but our babies are going to witness the beginning of something magical, not the end of something old.

I am quite excited for them, though I intend to teach them to farm, hunt, butcher and survive in the face of the breakdown of society, capitalism and what not.

I do believe in change. Major change.Not all bad though!

My son has been bullied a bit, hes 7. :(

sorry to hear your son. Has experienced bullying :( :hugs:

I can tolerate liars, cheats, fakes you name it but the one thing i CAN'T & WON'T stand for is bullying/bullies! That scars you for life! I was bullied mentally & physically throughout school for 5 years & those insecurities will stay with me forever. I sincerely hope my son never has to experience anything like that as it shatters you.

sorry to hear your son. Has experienced bullying :( :hugs:

I can tolerate liars, cheats, fakes you name it but the one thing i CAN'T & WON'T stand for is bullying/bullies! That scars you for life! I was bullied mentally & physically throughout school for 5 years & those insecurities will stay with me forever. I sincerely hope my son never has to experience anything like that as it shatters you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->